Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Resspy

by CocaineSwipe - 14 May, 2024 - 02:49 PM
This post is by a banned member (Resspy) - Unhide
Resspy  
Contributor
Threads
(14 May, 2024 - 07:43 PM)CocaineSwipe Wrote: Show More
I would not open a deal dispute if you didnt offer me a replacement if it gets rolled back, you offered it yourself and now you don't want to provide a valid replacement. That's the reason of that deal dispute not because "i win both sides", it was your own word.

Life dosent work like that, so if i buy eggs from supermarket and break them by mistake they would give u a replacement ? jesus cmon, my offer was off deal, im the one to decide if i would like to give you or not it wasent part of the sale.

Im done, let the staff continue this
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
This post is by a banned member (CocaineSwipe) - Unhide
Resspy  
Contributor
Threads
(14 May, 2024 - 07:55 PM)CocaineSwipe Wrote: Show More
You didnt specify at the time of sale that the offer is off the deal, you made it sound like a legitimate offer to gain my trust. Nice seller you are  [Image: klappa.png]

Why would i need to gain your trust if the deal is already over, I wanted to be nice but you started threatening me when i asked you to provide emails that the account's credentials got recovered which u didnt btw
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.
Resspy  
Contributor
Threads
(14 May, 2024 - 09:00 PM)CocaineSwipe Wrote: Show More
I havent treathened you once, i only informed you that if you arent able to provide me a replacement i would eventually open a deal dispute because thats what we agreed on. Steam doesnt send emails when an account is rolled back by the actual owner when an account is recovered as stolen, how many times do you want me to repeat this? I sent you screenshots showing the steam recovery site where you can put the previous email and recover the account, when i put the email that was set on that account it didnt show any entries, which means the account got rolled back, you had that in your telegram dms but you decided to clear the chat again, you can see that screenshot, i linked it in the thread.

I repeat again, i never agreed on the replacement as it wasent part of the offer. Secondly u never left me time to check if what you are saying is true or not and you opened a deal dispute thread directly, who tf said i wasent gonna give you a replacement, you just rushed the thing out. Well that's ur issue, you bought a steam account knowing that it could get recovered, you dont start accusing people for scamming you if it happens, you knew the risks and you continued, sorry boss not my fault
Resspy  
Contributor
Threads
@Liars @Darkness