Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scammed by @TechNex - 35$

by T3z - 15 May, 2024 - 10:59 AM
This post is by a banned member (T3z) - Unhide
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 May, 2024 - 12:44 PM by T3z.)
https://ibb.co/9tHKMQB

keep lying, you are digging your hole deeper

(15 May, 2024 - 12:02 PM)TechNex Wrote: Show More
Why i have add -vouch to emurasoft service you bought from me which it successfully worked?

also you will recieve refund 32 USD since the key worked for a month and 10 days.

Edit: Service still works 11 months from now but  in the previous version so enjoy (screaming frog key)

When i bought the service the vendor told me updates are supported. This is why i also written were supported. Now i edited the thread since this is an update for me also, I am not a scammer!

no, you lied in the chat and told me "i never mentioned anywhere that updates are supported" then went ahead and changed your thread to hide the proof, now you are making a bullshit story up to hide your exposed ass

https://ibb.co/9tHKMQB
[Image: SYCgc.gif]

30% discount event!
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@T3z provide full chat logs to me and @Darkness. @TechNex provide evidence that he has used the service for as long as you said he had. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(16 May, 2024 - 02:18 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@T3z provide full chat logs to me and @Darkness. @TechNex provide evidence that he has used the service for as long as you said he had. Do so within 24 hours.

i used it for about 40 days, during this time there wasnt any update so it kept going well, as soon as i updated it the program alerted me that the license is invalid

will send chat recording soon

30% discount event!
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
chat recording sent @Liars @Darkness

30% discount event!
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@TechNex refund him $31.12 for the time that he had used 40 days. He would of had a year but since it stopped working he only used 40 days which means it is $31.12. Do so within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
This post is by a banned member (TechNex) - Unhide
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 23 May, 2024 - 04:49 AM by T3z.)
i showed solid evidence of your obvious attempt at deleting the proof of updates being included, you deserve the -rep and vouch, you lied to me in chat bro, changing the thread to reflect new information is something, but lying to your buyers that "updates were NEVER supported"? thats something else, you deserve to be banned or keep your DWC at the very least for awhile because you literally tried to scam me, if i didnt gather enough evidence in the right time, this case's outcome could have been different, please stop playing the victim here its disgusting, and you also added a -rep on my profile for no reason in case you forgot, you cant go around scamming people then get mad when they open a report and show evidence of your blatant attempts at hiding proof

if you were actually a legit seller, what should have done was to immediately apologize for the inconveniences once you saw the license doesn't work with update and refunded me, instead you said " download this old and unofficial exe from some dude i know and use your license without updates" then when i complained you are like "i NEVER said updates are supported" https://ibb.co/9tHKMQB

let me guess, now you are contemplating if your profile is worth refunding huh?

30% discount event!
T3z  
Contributor
Threads
5 Years of service
@Liars if you do the honor and ban him now i wont have any complaint, its been 24h afterall

30% discount event!