Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

✅FULL MAIL ACCESS EU MIX✅

by Bgwed - 14 June, 2024 - 07:58 PM
This post is by a banned member (sertyiiyi) - Unhide
sertyiiyi  
Registered
Threads
ty
This post is by a banned member (Alookhao) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Ollei) - Unhide
Ollei  
Registered
Threads
yuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyuyu
This post is by a banned member (rranorun) - Unhide
rranorun  
Registered
Threads
njhgiu
This post is by a banned member (mousselbc) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (elsharif) - Unhide
elsharif  
Registered
Threads
(This post was last modified: 15 June, 2024 - 06:42 PM by elsharif.)
It a bad tine to be an African break to get controlled by  the structure and get bullied by white nurds asking you to get subscribe  G FU

i hope that my post clnieal heritage of been bad in english and speling hunt you to your wt ever whit gueys dream abt today , im sure it would be anther poar  imagination to be ckdeld in the arms of the history... history with our bloods in his hand and your mediocrty and shalllow prespictivs just like a monky his mother would insist that he is actually a dear, as we used to say backhome, any way, idont realy think that you would unterstand what i am taking aout any way so forgive me for taking the librty of adressing you in a more famelier languge to your hevly damge cognitive abliites due to your spoil, intilteld and totaly blind mind sttufed by realy naiev yet hevly damging idylogy:
STOP ASKING ME FOR SUISCRIPTION  IDONT HAVE A F MONEY AND ITS MY GINUIN AND RITGHFUL WRITE TO ACSSES WHATEVER I NEEDX FFROM THE HUMANITYT PROGRESSV MARCH TOWARDS A WORLED THAT IS JUST AND FREE  I ALREADY PAIYED MY DUE IN TO YOU AND ITS ABOUT  TIME THAT YOU DO THE SAME
F iIT and its enjoyblitry dedicated to the very rong persons who never stop abusing to their iilotion of about richness and nothing els
well here a realty check for your kind concidration and may be understang if such thing acttuly exist any mor: YOU WONT GET RICH BY MY SUSICRIPTIN FEES NOR WOULD YOU BE POAR IF I DINT PAY ... SO with  my  atmost abilty of being calme i said ..,.. well i dont think that you would faild untispating my wording and how un pleasnt it would be ...JUST DONT F ASK ME FOR SUISCRIPTION YOU PRIVLGED IILOSION NEST AND COMPLETE DIS REGARDS OF CONTEXT
This post is by a banned member (Miker102) - Unhide
Miker102  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
TY