Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against @Keigan

by Lolmaster150 - 22 June, 2024 - 03:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (Lolmaster150) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 June, 2024 - 02:36 PM)keigan Wrote: Show More
(24 June, 2024 - 06:39 AM)Lolmaster150 Wrote: Show More
Quote:Send the LTC, wallet for refund. Cannot do the refund via paypal.

I do not use crypto.
Paid using PayPal so that's how I would like it refunded.

We use an exchanger for paypal payments, we do not receive them, it's possible to create a wallet to can refund you?

Nope, sorry.
I barely know anything about it.

I would assume it to be way easier for you to get a Paypal account then me creating a crypto wallet.
This post is by a banned member (keigan) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 June, 2024 - 06:39 AM)Lolmaster150 Wrote: Show More
Quote:Send the LTC, wallet for refund. Cannot do the refund via paypal.

I do not use crypto.
Paid using PayPal so that's how I would like it refunded.

We use an exchanger for paypal payments, we do not receive them, it's possible to create a wallet to can refund you?
Refund will be made only for youtube premium, netflix link was activated by you on other account or I do not know.
The link was sent only to you, so please contact me on discord to refund via ltc, otherwise please make this dispute with more hours to can find an exchanger to pay you.

I do not care about what you did with the link.
I did not use it.

As i said before, i don't even know why you sent it after i clearly said i wanted a refund.

I will keep all communication on the forums.
You have proven yourself untrustworthy so i will not communicate with you directly anymore.

I want a FULL REFUND for all products.

Even assuming i used the link(which i did not) it would probably die in literally days again since it was using your previous method.

You accepted Paypal as payment and that is how I want my refund, figure it out, you are responsible for not being able to provide what you promised.
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 June, 2024 - 03:00 PM)keigan Wrote: Show More
(24 June, 2024 - 02:56 PM)Lolmaster150 Wrote: Show More
Refund will be made only for youtube premium, netflix link was activated by you on other account or I do not know.
The link was sent only to you, so please contact me on discord to refund via ltc, otherwise please make this dispute with more hours to can find an exchanger to pay you.

I do not care about what you did with the link.
I did not use it.

As i said before, i don't even know why you sent it after i clearly said i wanted a refund.

I will keep all communication on the forums.
You have proven yourself untrustworthy so i will not communicate with you directly anymore.

I want a FULL REFUND for all products.

Even assuming i used the link(which i did not) it would probably die in literally days again since it was using your previous method.

You accepted Paypal as payment and that is how I want my refund, figure it out, you are responsible for not being able to provide what you promised.

Stop making this drama, put the scam report in hold for 48 hours until I get paypal funds to refund you, if that's alright otherwise cannot refund you via paypal.

Lol, i wonder who is creating the drama.
3 open disputes against you, only replying when a disputed is opened.

Fine, 48H, just get it done man.
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 June, 2024 - 03:05 PM)keigan Wrote: Show More
(24 June, 2024 - 03:03 PM)Lolmaster150 Wrote: Show More
(24 June, 2024 - 03:00 PM)keigan Wrote: Show More
Stop making this drama, put the scam report in hold for 48 hours until I get paypal funds to refund you, if that's alright otherwise cannot refund you via paypal.

Lol, i wonder who is creating the drama.
3 open disputes against you, only replying when a disputed is opened.

Fine, 48H, just get it done man.

The method on netflix was on hold, said clearly there, replaced only the people who are that retard and making a scam report and cannot understand that.
All of the 3 dd's are solved, without this one, because you are taking the long way, on hold 48 hours send also the mail on my discord for refund.

Stop crying and take responsibility kid.
Email for refund sent of discord.