(4 hours ago)quebeck777 Wrote: Show More
that person is idiot and time waster, i was searching people to make kyc for him and i make esrow deal with person who would make kyc and i paid escrow also, and then i was messaging him 1 hour sent person name and id and he didnt even told me he didnt wanted acc
he is idiot

(10 hours ago)AngrySchmet Wrote: Show More
The term slaves is never used in KYC, we refer to those people as drops. Anyway if you don't reply on my earlier question I'm not able to help.

you dont messaging him otherwise he 100% mean direct slave as he talking about people

Not true. I asked him for information of the person so I could start work on the pre-requirements for the account setup.
After 1½ hour he sent me the info, and by that time, I had already started working on another account with another person.

I told him that I will start working with him on the account once I have finished the other one, as I'm already busy setting up one account.
(Not looking to multi-task with risk of making some error).

The guy starts crying like a child and accusing me of making him lose money. What he fails to understand is that I was actually going to purchase the KYC from him too. It's not like I was going to cancel the deal. The reason being that I need a lot of accounts verified, not just one.

It's actually quite funny how he also gave me first and last name of a person, but then when he sent the ID - it was for a completely different person.
The guy is emotionally unstable and I recommend anyone to stay away from him.