Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against MARVEL - $50 USD ($73 CAD)

by Regent99 - 09 November, 2019 - 10:03 PM
This post is by a banned member (Lomi) - Unhide
Lomi  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 November, 2019 - 09:31 PM by Lomi. Edit Reason: see edit )
(10 November, 2019 - 09:21 PM)Marvel Wrote: Show More
(10 November, 2019 - 09:14 PM)Regent99 Wrote: Show More
(10 November, 2019 - 09:03 PM)Marvel Wrote: Show More
You imbecile, I will not be refunding you or replying further. I've sent staff the guide, and several people have been doing this worldwide, I myself do not live in the United states and have proof of both that and of me doing the method, what's your response now? kek

Lmao I can bring up every report scam filed against you between Cracked and Nulled and you'll still claim everyone is lying. Stop acting as a victim when you know you're eBook is flawed. Nearly every person to file a scam report against you is having the same exact issue and what do you do? Absolutely nothing. You literally told me to close the dispute to discuss with me further about the refund. I've closed it and now you're saying you're not gonna refund me? Go to hell. @KSZ Please ban this piece of shit cause it seems like he's not gonna refund me or anyone else. This guy doesn't know how to listen to anyone. His garbage of a method he calls is against Amazon TOS and he advertises it as it's fully white hat.

Redeeming giftcards is not whitehat? WHAT?
:fuck: Also, I'm speaking to him through PM, its unfair that people actually make money off my guide then the idiots who are broke/lazy as fuck can just easily request refunds, I'm not your bitch, you arent getting refunded, just because you got scammed by a third party seller you want me to refund you lol? Wut

Point 2: https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/...Id=3122091  :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fyou: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck:

Edit: Sorry for replying, but this SE cunt annoys the shit out of me.
This post is by a banned member (Regent99) - Unhide
Regent99  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
You imbecile, I will not be refunding you or replying further. I've sent staff the guide, and several people have been doing this worldwide, I myself do not live in the United states and have proof of both that and of me doing the method, what's your response now? kek

Lmao I can bring up every report scam filed against you between Cracked and Nulled and you'll still claim everyone is lying. Stop acting as a victim when you know you're eBook is flawed. Nearly every person to file a scam report against you is having the same exact issue and what do you do? Absolutely nothing. You literally told me to close the dispute to discuss with me further about the refund. I've closed it and now you're saying you're not gonna refund me? Go to hell. @KSZ Please ban this piece of shit cause it seems like he's not gonna refund me or anyone else. This guy doesn't know how to listen to anyone. His garbage of a method he calls is against Amazon TOS and he advertises it as it's fully white hat.

:fuck: Also, I'm speaking to him through PM, its unfair that people actually make money off my guide then the idiots who are broke/lazy as fuck can just easily request refunds, I'm not your bitch, you arent getting refunded, just because you got scammed by a third party seller you want me to refund you lol? Wut

How retarded are you? Read what this says http://prntscr.com/pv2apz
This is literally what your entire method is based off of. Since it's against the TOS, accounts by Amazon are being closed and refused to being re opened. What don't you understand?
                                                          [Image: 60548.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (jackeisherz) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service

Idiot, I think u dont understand the situation...everybody got his GC even with cash receipt like you told, but it IS AGAINST AMAZONS TOS. You understand? You can redeem the GC (everything s fine) you can wait some days (everything's fine) , u use ur method (insta perma banned and balance gone). So we loose the GC balance not by getting scammed, we loose it by using ur method + if u show them the receipt nothing happens and even if they're going to unban your account, ur balance is gone and so is your money.

So yeah you're right, we got scammed, by you Sir. kek
This post is by a banned member (Marvel) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Regent99) - Unhide
Regent99  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 November, 2019 - 01:09 AM by Regent99.)
(11 November, 2019 - 12:55 AM)Marvel Wrote: Show More
(10 November, 2019 - 09:36 PM)jackeisherz Wrote: Show More

Idiot, I think u dont understand the situation...everybody got his GC even with cash receipt like you told, but it IS AGAINST AMAZONS TOS. You understand? You can redeem the GC (everything s fine) you can wait some days (everything's fine) , u use ur method (insta perma banned and balance gone). So we loose the GC balance not by getting scammed, we loose it by using ur method + if u show them the receipt nothing happens and even if they're going to unban your account, ur balance is gone and so is your money.

So yeah you're right, we got scammed, by you Sir. kek

Keep ganging on me with the only other guy haha, over 130 customers, how many disputed? You tell me kek

Stop the lies, stop the crying, work hard and I'll aid you, nobody enjoys learning! :fuck:

I'm done talking to you. @KSZ Please conclude on what should happen regarding this report. I doubt he'll refund me or anyone else that's had a scam report open against him. Says that he'll offer refunds on his thread if we don't earn but doesn't live up to his promise.
                                                          [Image: 60548.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
User banned sorry for your loss.
Registration IP: 74.12.158.245
Last Known IP: 184.75.212.196
Email: Email: [email protected]
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]