Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report against CryptexSignals | 0.115BTC ~ $820

by Chipucu - 02 January, 2020 - 01:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Chipucu) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Hans69) - Unhide
Hans69  
Retired Staff
Threads
5 Years of service
@CryptexSignals Provide me proof you have sent out the Product .
#1 Am1nol fanboy

[Image: 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f...676966.gif]
This post is by a banned member (suspctt) - Unhide
suspctt  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 January, 2020 - 03:50 PM by suspctt.)
Maybe just ask him for proof that he didn't get what he bought from me? I'm the one who works with many people and has limited time, so @Hans69 can focus first on confirming that the buyer's declaration is real? I will only suggest that the screenshots on the telegram are not proof because it is the easiest platform to fake anything. As if that wasn't enough, I assume you haven't even read what I wrote earlier. The buyer has long admitted that he does not know what he is writing about, and falsified screen shots in the stupidest way denying logic. I wrote the answer with the translator in about half an hour because I do not speak English, and this man wrote it in about three minutes describing it all with a sentence that I'm lying - like a child. Additional he adds to my screenshots that they are fake while I haven't even written with him but with the owner of AltSignals. Interessing why he was defending him ? Anyways someone will explain to me why this report wasn't solved yet? This man destroys my reputation with photos that do not require any graphics programs to do but only a second account on the telegram. This report should have been clarified a long time ago. In addition, I do not understand why you are constantly asking me for evidence in the telegram. I've already given you everything he could accuse me of. As for the buyer, he did not answer me almost anything I accused him of in the last message, maybe now is the time for him to explain it? It will get interesting.

"Just tell me where is my Cornix Bot Trading Lifetime and BitMEX Signals?" - Here you are
BitMEX Premium, Cornix Trading Bot: https://i.imgur.com/wBKrLLO.png
Binance Premium: https://i.imgur.com/F4QtZ3s.png

(06 January, 2020 - 02:47 PM)Chipucu Wrote: Show More
(05 January, 2020 - 11:17 AM)Hans69 Wrote: Show More
@CryptexSignals Provide me proof you have sent out the Product .

It has been for over 24 hours.
Please do something or another person will be scammed by him  Pepe

I have more important stuff to do than responding to the fake scam report from AltSignals paid agent   Smart

It has been for over 5 minutes.
Please do something or another group will be reported by him  Pepe

[Image: HD6XUXR.png][Image: eOyCDQa.png]

The time you answer is not important. Important is the evidence you don't have  :caty:
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@CryptexSignals so for one of the products why would you invite him to alt signals group when you are trashing trash about that person?
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

This post is by a banned member (suspctt) - Unhide
suspctt  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
@KSZ If you are looking for an answer you will find it in my previous messages, I won't answer for the same question for third time