Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SHADOW REFUND SCAM OF 345$

by LNIM - 16 March, 2020 - 04:13 AM
This post is by a banned member (shadowre) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (LNIM) - Unhide
LNIM  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 March, 2020 - 06:33 PM by LNIM.)
(16 March, 2020 - 05:08 PM)ShadowRefunds Wrote: Show More
(16 March, 2020 - 04:52 PM)LNIM Wrote: Show More
(16 March, 2020 - 04:30 PM)ShadowRefunds Wrote: Show More
THANK YOU. We were in the middle of the fucking refund, excuse my language and this guy thought he could just ask other refunders and decided out of his own brain to return the items. It’s not my fault he returned them therefore i shouldn’t have to refund him. We did say it’s a lower sr at the time and we would ofcourse refund him but he clearly says it’s fine just carry through and get it done with. So it’s not my fault he returned the items.

Why did fute tell me to return the items?
Why did you not know the status of my refund?
Why did my refunders keep switching?
Why are numerous people complaining about your services?
Why are multiple people opening up a scam report on your service?

Nothing was getting done, I was never getting a status update and when the return period was a few days ahead I HAD TO RETURN due to the fact I was never getting an update and the refunder telling me numerous times to return the items.

Dude it’s one other person with a scam report and he wasn’t online the same time as me and he was a diff situation. You on the other hand was a big amount we were doing yours right away, no one told you to return the items stop saying that lmfao. We litterally told you we are in the process there’s no updates yet we will let you know when the refund is finished and your good to go you didn’t want to listen and went to other refunders

Not at all, fute told me to return twice. You didnt know and had never responded, and now you seem to reply so quickly because a scam report is open ?

And why do you nuke your server so you can delete all the fucking evidence and complaint? Someone jujust messaged me on how to open a scam report because you keep nuking the fucking server so all the cold hard evidence is gone.

More evidence these guys dont do their shit, just got this today: https://imgur.com/a/6TWAePQ
I have more evidence but I dont want to ruin their service.

I just want my money back or a good amount of it back. These guys have no idea what they are doing
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(16 March, 2020 - 02:12 PM)LNIM Wrote: Show More
(16 March, 2020 - 11:01 AM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
(16 March, 2020 - 04:26 AM)LNIM Wrote: Show More
Yo you are a 11 year old fucking retard, watch your language.

A 4K APPLE CLAIM IS IMPOSSIBLE via credit card stated by many professional refunders. I want my money back. 

You guys kept switching up my refunders and never responded, one of the worst services ever.

No 11 year old should be running a refund service. 

You also had one of your new recruits do my order, and then fute kept telling me to return them, then you said you guys are working on it you fucking retard. 

One of the worst refunders ever.

ID ALSO LIKE TO ADD THEY WERE ALWAYS CHANGING WHO WAS TAKING OVER MY REFUNDS AND GAVE IT TO ONE OF THEIR (NEWEST RECRUITS). 
NEVER RESPONDED SO I HAD TO RETURN DUE TO THE RETURN WINDOW COMING CLOSE

Most of the tickets arent responded to, many people have problems, none of them respond in a timely manner/dont know whos doing the refund. 

These guys only respond to scam reports on them

Heres some proof of their service: https://imgur.com/a/vjQRcCr

Horrible, complete horrible service

I had to return the items due to them never responding snd telling me multiple different things

Thats not an impossible refund
did you return the items after he said that he had failed it?
You cannot cancel the refund yourself in middle by returning items and then expect the full fees to be refunded, his time isnt for free

No multiple times the refunder who was taking care of my order (fute) has told me to return the items since they couldnt do it numerous times, shadow was not doing my refund. All the messages were in the ticket part of the discord , that shadow has now removed.

I had to return it due to them saying so, and the return window for apple coming up.
Trust me apple paid via credit card, 2 macbooks, 2 iphone 11s, airpod, and 2 iphone 11 cases is not something thats refundable, stated by many orofessional refunders, idk why they told me they could do it.

(16 March, 2020 - 11:01 AM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
(16 March, 2020 - 04:26 AM)LNIM Wrote: Show More
Yo you are a 11 year old fucking retard, watch your language.

A 4K APPLE CLAIM IS IMPOSSIBLE via credit card stated by many professional refunders. I want my money back. 

You guys kept switching up my refunders and never responded, one of the worst services ever.

No 11 year old should be running a refund service. 

You also had one of your new recruits do my order, and then fute kept telling me to return them, then you said you guys are working on it you fucking retard. 

One of the worst refunders ever.

ID ALSO LIKE TO ADD THEY WERE ALWAYS CHANGING WHO WAS TAKING OVER MY REFUNDS AND GAVE IT TO ONE OF THEIR (NEWEST RECRUITS). 
NEVER RESPONDED SO I HAD TO RETURN DUE TO THE RETURN WINDOW COMING CLOSE

Most of the tickets arent responded to, many people have problems, none of them respond in a timely manner/dont know whos doing the refund. 

These guys only respond to scam reports on them

Heres some proof of their service: https://imgur.com/a/vjQRcCr

Horrible, complete horrible service

I had to return the items due to them never responding snd telling me multiple different things

Thats not an impossible refund
did you return the items after he said that he had failed it?
You cannot cancel the refund yourself in middle by returning items and then expect the full fees to be refunded, his time isnt for free

Yes his time isnt for free which is why I gave him a wweek and half to give me an update and he never didid

(16 March, 2020 - 10:44 AM)Darkness Wrote: Show More
@LNIM please upload the whole conversation

https://imgur.com/a/Ut0cNWW

You have to realize this guy just wasnt doing my order, the refunder who was taking care of my order said to RETURN it numerous times

Again thats not a impossible refund, stop saying you got it confirmed from "professional" refunders.
Show me where they gave you confirmation to actually return the item?
Obviously they wont be keeping the full fees because they did not do the job.
@ShadowRefunds provide proof of progress on his refund
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

LNIM  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
All the other evidence is under the section tab including where fute told me to return the items multiple times. They decided to delete it and nuke most the discord

Yea Id like most of the refund back.
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
(16 March, 2020 - 07:13 PM)ShadowRefunds Wrote: Show More
(16 March, 2020 - 07:08 PM)KSZ Wrote: Show More
(16 March, 2020 - 02:12 PM)LNIM Wrote: Show More

thanks, again. we started your refund and its not my fault you decided to randomly return. I feel we dont have to refund him anything as its not my fault he returned and i told him i wont refund, you cannot just change your mind. you come into a rfeund knowing it can fail or win. no changing your mind mid refund

provide proof of progress on his refund
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

LNIM  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 March, 2020 - 08:24 PM by LNIM.)
You dont have the progress because you never did it, you should have emails/chat pictures of you contacting apple, i never recieved anything regarding the refund.

If deleted the ticket you can retrieve it due to you being the owner.

If you were midway where exactly is the proof?