Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

BulletProof Email Marketing Services - Mass Mailing | Cold Mailing Allowed

by JerryRay - 05 June, 2020 - 09:13 AM
This post is by a banned member (JerryRay) - Unhide
JerryRay  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (YoungMoney534) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
this is a bumbbb
This post is by a banned member (CoyoteG) - Unhide
CoyoteG  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
I am interested.

Is this platform mobile friendly? Can I operate my campaigns via mobile or it's only for desktop usage?

I am asking because I manage my current email campaigns manually via Gmail and on mobile as I need to be able to work on the go.
JerryRay  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
sorry for late reply. these are super mobile friendly and responsive almost on any device.
This post is by a banned member (AlberWeinwurm) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 October, 2020 - 10:06 PM)CoyoteG Wrote: Show More
I am interested.

Is this platform mobile friendly? Can I operate my campaigns via mobile or it's only for desktop usage?

I am asking because I manage my current email campaigns manually via Gmail and on mobile as I need to be able to work on the go.

Hi there, this seems to be a very good option, but too far away from me. I am looking for online marketing opportunities in the U.S. Do you have any connections to help me fast?
JerryRay  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(18 November, 2022 - 04:11 PM)AlberWeinwurm Wrote: Show More
(27 October, 2020 - 10:06 PM)CoyoteG Wrote: Show More
I am interested.

Hi there, this seems to be a very good option, but too far away from me. I am looking for online marketing opportunities in the U.S. Do you have any connections to help me fast?

You can send me more details via pm. will guide you further.
This post is by a banned member (Ilaxe) - Unhide
Ilaxe  
Registered
Threads
1 Year of service
(This post was last modified: 30 December, 2022 - 04:49 PM by Ilaxe. Edited 1 time in total.)
Do your email marketing services improve the data enrichment quality besides the benefits you mentioned? It is well-known that the connection between CRM data enrichment and email marketing services is that the more accurate and comprehensive a company's CRM data is, the more targeted and personalized its email marketing campaigns can be. For example, if a company has enriched its CRM data to include information about its customers' interests and preferences, it can use this information to create email campaigns that are more relevant and engaging to those customers. This can help increase the chances of success for the email marketing campaign and improve the overall customer experience.
JerryRay  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(27 December, 2022 - 02:52 PM)Ilaxe Wrote: Show More
Do your email marketing services improve the data enrichment quality besides the benefits you mentioned? It is well-known that the connection between CRM data enrichment and email marketing services is that the more accurate and comprehensive a company's CRM data is, the more targeted and personalized its email marketing campaigns can be. For example, if a company has enriched its CRM data to include information about its customers' interests and preferences, it can use this information to create email campaigns that are more relevant and engaging to those customers. This can help increase the chances of success for the email marketing campaign and improve the overall customer experience.

Sorry for late reply.. We use email panels like sendy , mailwizz , mumara I am pretty sure you can scale up as you try our services. We handle your spam complaints not like regular online companies where restrict you with 0.05% of spam rate too. PepeMusic