Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAMMER ALERT HTTPS://CRACKED.TO/SMILEAGAIN85

by mlcoolmike14 - 28 July, 2020 - 10:33 PM
This post is by a banned member (Syndicate) - Unhide
Syndicate  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 July, 2020 - 04:49 PM by Syndicate.)
(29 July, 2020 - 03:03 PM)smileagain85 Wrote: Show More
(28 July, 2020 - 11:40 PM)Syndicate Wrote: Show More
(28 July, 2020 - 10:44 PM)smileagain85 Wrote: Show More
stop using HASH words here...Just proof to everyone i scammed you ? by me DM u to verify...please do that !

looks like you answered the scam report even without him tagging you? 

How did you even know that there will be a scam report opened against you? 

The Dms you're talking about from a discord user who blocked you. Lets see it. 

I like to be proven wrong.

YES thank you ..he sent me the scam report link in PM thats why i got notified ...u should have even think about that!

Send the screenshots of all convos you said you have with this other guy. Discord and Pms with this buyer. Dont miss a single ss.

(29 July, 2020 - 03:03 PM)smileagain85 Wrote: Show More
they can and besides he never sent me his Telegram or discord in PM So where the hell did i chat with him and also if thats the case then everyone can just use anyone profile to scam and get the person banned for no reason because in this forum there is a rule and law here which says always make sure you verify by PM first before trading so i dont think its fair !..and also he impersonated me because he was already chatting with me so he had to send  over my profile as an excuse

YES thank you ..he sent me the scam report link in PM thats why i got notified ...u should have even think about that!

Even I dont know the rules properly even after being a good member here. You here seem to have the rules by hearted. to look for loopholes in it and escape scams? And as @Darkness said before. No one would even bother to impersonate a nobody like you. You seem super suspicious af to me. Moreover its shady af how the scammer in buyers Dms talks about "how you will also try to prove that it was an impersonator" when he doesnt have to give 2 fucks about you if he really was an impersonator. Would just leave with the money and let you take the blame. Good bye scammer. May be try starting with a new account and legit this time. But pretty sure scammer scums dont change. [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png] [Image: Amusing.png]
[Image: Netflix_Signature.gif] 
This post is by a banned member (Darkness) - Unhide
Darkness  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
User banned.
Registration IP: 41.66.203.209
Last Known IP: 209.95.56.52
[Image: NoXfDZ2.gif]
[TOP SPOT] Ad by @j1n - Until 25.09
[Image: uWztodn.gif]
[MIDDLE SPOT] Ad by @SonicRefs - Until 28.09
[Image: Raw-Proxy-Signature-design.gif]
[BOTTOM SPOT] Ad by @RAWProxy - Until 27.09

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements. Please make sure to confirm via PM before contacting me. I do not sell, buy or exchange anything. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.