Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

deleted

by Kingpin - 13 September, 2020 - 05:10 PM
This post is by a banned member (Planet) - Unhide
Planet  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
add me Zogra#7763
This post is by a banned member (TheMentalist) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Waiting for some earning proofs..
This post is by a banned member (Badass) - Unhide
Badass  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
received vouch copy from @Psychedelic
Ebook Design 8.5/10
Ebook is written good and is easily to understand, there are no graphics, images and stuff like that, only text and methods...
author of ebook is giving instructions of spreading the rat virus method and mentoring it for its cheap price, as it was mentioned on the thread he had business in old times of spreading rat and it is always good to hear something good from already experienced people in something that you are interested as well and paying money for it.
Methods 10/10
i think for it's price this methods are well, the methods that i will use in future, i am spreading virus sometimes as well and i always used to spread on forums, youtube and discord, but the seller of ebook is offering many other methods which i never heard about, or heard but never thought that it worth to work for...
the methods are easy to do, and will get you victims for sure.
Seller 10/10
just normal seller, which will talk you with patient, help you in future to understand some parts of the ebook if it will be difficult for you to understand...
he is also offering mentoring to you which means he will help you always in future whenever you need, i mean if you are planning to start ratting business, but you have no idea about it how to work and stuff like this i fully recommend you to buy this ebook, get mentored and grow up your business for this cheap price :)

This post is by a banned member (Planet) - Unhide
Planet  
Heaven
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 14 September, 2020 - 04:27 PM by Planet.)
GOT A COPY OF THIS METHOD HERE'S MY REVIEW

So why would you buy this ebook?

well if your spreading a rat a BTC clipper or whatever this basically guarantees you infections or slaves (depending on the malware)

You can find many methods to spread your malware and also some tips and tricks to make you feel more secure

the methods arent saturated and quite good yeah some require a little investment (<10$) and some SE skills but nothing that cant be done actually the methods are really simple

The guy is also providing a mentoring wich is very good for the 20$ price tag of this ebook

the only thing i would change is the design of the ebook but that isnt really related to the methods

OVERALL RATING: 9/10

This post is by a banned member (Kingpin) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Kingpin) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (DigitalProfit) - Unhide