Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @Squezzy | €9.99

by DigiProfits - 06 October, 2020 - 05:07 PM
This post is by a banned member (VeronicaLodge) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
As owner of such service, it's your job to help customers with managing their bankroll.

You could've easily written how big of a % of their bankroll they should be betting, that's what almost every decent service is doing, not just throwing some matches and then, if it fails you blame it on customers. How much experiences you have in sports betting? 

also please show screenshot of the days where you had 100% winrate, I'd like to see that myself, probably will see 2-3 games. You can get away with that by betting on favourites without an issue.
This post is by a banned member (Squezzy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (8929401XX592) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
@VeronicaLodge he told me to not put big prices. The mentor and the owners are cool. Told me to put 10$ and i got out with 100.
HitLogz Account Shop

Best Account Shop on the Market!

Site: https://hitlogz.sellpass.io/
[Image: smart.gif] [Image: smart.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Vudi) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(06 October, 2020 - 07:23 PM)Squezzy Wrote: Show More
(06 October, 2020 - 07:13 PM)VeronicaLodge Wrote: Show More
As owner of such service, it's your job to help customers with managing their bankroll.

You could've easily written how big of a % of their bankroll they should be betting, that's what almost every decent service is doing, not just throwing some matches and then, if it fails you blame it on customers. How much experiences you have in sports betting? 

also please show screenshot of the days where you had 100% winrate, I'd like to see that myself, probably will see 2-3 games. You can get away with that by betting on favourites without an issue.

Yes vudi the mentor usually helps them manage their bankroll its not that hard to use calculator right? Smart

I'd suggest you to start using them now and telling your customers how much they should be betting, otherwise they will be lossing & making scamm reports on you making your service look bad.

If you care about customers and reputation of your service, I'd highly suggest you doing that.
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 October, 2020 - 07:32 PM by VeronicaLodge.)
(06 October, 2020 - 07:29 PM)Squezzy Wrote: Show More
(06 October, 2020 - 07:26 PM)VeronicaLodge Wrote: Show More
(06 October, 2020 - 07:23 PM)Squezzy Wrote: Show More
Yes vudi the mentor usually helps them manage their bankroll its not that hard to use calculator right? Smart

I'd suggest you to start using them now and telling your customers how much they should be betting, otherwise they will be lossing & making scamm reports on you making your service look bad.

If you care about customers and reputation of your service, I'd highly suggest you doing that.

Yes mentor always help people but its not that easy to make every day their bankroll like how much to bet and stuff and price wont be only 9.99

Instead of helping people separately, do X% of bankroll on X bet, when you announce them, it will save you time, not waste it, so stop complaining, that price should be higher then. You would literally have less work to do.

Also I asked for proof of days that had 100% winrate, can I have SS of unedited post of that?