Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

ANOTHER BS EBOOK

by FR13ND5 - 26 October, 2020 - 05:15 PM
This post is by a banned member (FR13ND5) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@KSZ and other 15 I paid him for what exactly? The method is same as to ask people on the street to invest with me, take the money and never contact them again. This method is joke.
This post is by a banned member (Cyam) - Unhide
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
I would like to know what am I paying you for? You told me something like to go around the street and people for money what the actual fuck is that. If that is allowed to be sold here on cracked its just sad @KSZ
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@FR13ND5 you have 12 hrs to provide btc address, it was in format for a reason.
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]

FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
BTC address is: 3FYQMa5QUputy8BE1NRQNhPiCYXL3XiRCC
@KSZ what exactly am I paying the other 15 for please? You cant be serious that you take this as valid ebook and method.
This post is by a banned member (Smurq) - Unhide
Smurq  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
Warned #14
Sorry to butt in but I think you pay him to get scammed. that's what you're paying for. he basically manages to manipulate u scammable people. and still, I believe that it is unreasonable that u get refunded only partially and not fully. it secretly advertises that it is okay to scam people with half fk methods.. once they open a report.. ill just refund half. noice. EZ Money. maybe I should open an ebook about this and sell. lol.
[Image: misykYt.gif]
FR13ND5  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(03 November, 2020 - 02:12 PM)Smurq Wrote: Show More
Sorry to butt in but I think you pay him to get scammed. that's what you're paying for. he basically manages to manipulate u scammable people. and still, I believe that it is unreasonable that u get refunded only partially and not fully. it secretly advertises that it is okay to scam people with half fk methods.. once they open a report.. ill just refund half. noice. EZ Money. maybe I should open an ebook about this and sell. lol.

Yes, that's the point he sold me the worst shit you can even imagine the method itself I can't even call it public method because it's like asking your mom for money and never giving it back. But @KSZ still covers for him with partial refund. Those ebook scams on c.to are crazy admins should aprove methods before people can actually sell them.
This post is by a banned member (KSZ) - Unhide
KSZ  
Administrators
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
user banned and  @FR13ND5 nobody asked for your opinion on what this forum should do, if you don't like it feel free to logout,
Registration IP: 93.143.164.41
Last Known IP: 93.143.151.205
For account recoveries and 2fa issues, contact @Liars or @Darkness
For any upgrade-related issues, please private message me on-site.

Alert: Replies may take up to 48 hours.

[Image: I4kF791.gif]

Important note: Do not private message me for IntenseProxy support, instead send an email to [email protected]