Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @Hardseller

by sheyya1 - 31 October, 2020 - 06:53 PM
This post is by a banned member (Hardseller) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (sheyya1) - Unhide
sheyya1  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(31 October, 2020 - 07:53 PM)Trueseller Wrote: Show More
Yes I know but you need to ready to ban I did not done any scam here and also iam not a scammer is there any thread I done on the Netflix here and also it was not me there is no chance of banning legits as me as the admin knows so please consider this and help me all my things are getting distrub here @asz

Why are you being so clumsy ??
First you said you are not the darkseller and you don't know about it. Then telling you bought that account with nitro. What a story kek
Then you assured that you will not delete thread because you are legit and TRUST SELLER. now you deleted your threads. So its obvious that you are a scammer. You are just a clumsy scammer pogchamp
sheyya1  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(31 October, 2020 - 08:24 PM)Trueseller Wrote: Show More
As because of you the coustomer seeing my therd now will go back so I want to post it after this and also I had give you the clarity about it the darkseller thing now again you are still doing the same and saying me as a scammer this is how you are doing not me so please iam requesting to understand but because if another person why are you getting me trouble make.it solve as soon as possible and get this out Pepe Pepe

Just refund my money that you scammed. Then this will be closed. Don't try to act as a baby and fool staff. They know the way how scammers act. Its obvious in the screenshot that you scammed me the same way telling there was no power, raining and flooding things. Lol
sheyya1  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
@KSZ @Darkness check this thread and ban this mdfkr. seems like he is not going to pay me back. Feelssadman