Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report @_MrRobot_ | $100 | Shitty source code thats fully vulnerable

by melio - 10 December, 2020 - 11:17 PM
This post is by a banned member (melio) - Unhide
melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(10 December, 2020 - 11:58 PM)MotionCombos Wrote: Show More
Sorry for dropping in, but since I played a big part on this, I deserve to do so.
I think it's pretty ironic that you're saying this when you're using the PROTO COMBOS SOURCE, WHICH IS MINE.
Yet you have the nerve to say that the vypr hosting source is shit, hillarious.

You're full of shit. You dont even pay your workers. My question is: Do you know how business works?

Regards.

adding onto this, i wasnt the one who designed / made the site, i simply made him to do everything revolving around the site as i have 0 website knowledge,

This post is by a banned member (MotionCombos) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 December, 2020 - 11:59 PM)melio Wrote: Show More
combos are from the supplier you had from dedsec that you reccomended, all workers payment is discussed thats non of your business
so you're admitting you sold me a half template source code now? this was never mentioned to me

Sorry for dropping in, but since I played a big part on this, I deserve to do so.
I think it's pretty ironic that you're saying this when you're using the PROTO COMBOS SOURCE, WHICH IS MINE.

You're full of shit. You dont even pay your workers. My question is: Do you know how business works?

Regards.

never knew that it was your source code, if i did i wouldnt have bought. when purchasing i was promised a private src code of dedsec and i was never told it was skidded of yours.

Don't play the innocent card.
You would've noticed it on the admin panel where it clearly says it.

This post is by a banned member (_MrRobot_) - Unhide
melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 December, 2020 - 12:10 AM by melio.)
(11 December, 2020 - 12:02 AM)_MrRobot_ Wrote: Show More
The new landing page you want (which was free) was a template cause it was free

i paid $100 for original work, the original landing page looked ass and you said you'd redesign it, and you gave a free template

(11 December, 2020 - 12:02 AM)MotionCombos Wrote: Show More
combos are from the supplier you had from dedsec that you reccomended, all workers payment is discussed thats non of your business
so you're admitting you sold me a half template source code now? this was never mentioned to me

Regards.

never knew that it was your source code, if i did i wouldnt have bought. when purchasing i was promised a private src code of dedsec and i was never told it was skidded of yours.

Yup, asked MrRobot and he said he maid it himself, just to confirm I asked your web dev (is_string) and he said it wasn't stolen.
And it's obvious that you and MrRobot are both in on this, MrRobot gave you access to the panel and you fucked it.

Regards.

Here is your proof motion
[Image: SLvUQZl.png]

This post is by a banned member (MotionCombos) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 December, 2020 - 12:03 AM)melio Wrote: Show More

i paid $100 for original work, the original landing page looked ass and you said you'd redesign it, and you gave a free template

Yup, asked MrRobot and he said he maid it himself, just to confirm I asked your web dev (is_string) and he said it wasn't stolen.
And it's obvious that you and MrRobot are both in on this, MrRobot gave you access to the panel and you fucked it.

Do you know how false that is?
1- TOS states that the host can take anything down
2- Is_string did dev my shit, and he did use the same source for dedsec with my consent. You bought dedsec. You asked even for the old combos. And you got it. I'm pointing out that you're using my source so you can't really do shit on the position your on.

Yes, this was done for a reason. You know exactly how you treat your staff. You know the AIO your making is leeched from ZeusAIO. You know you don't pay your workers when they should get paid. You are aware of this yet you continue to render yourself a complete asshole, again and again.

melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(11 December, 2020 - 12:10 AM)MotionCombos Wrote: Show More

2- Is_string did dev my shit, and he did use the same source for dedsec with my consent. You bought dedsec. You asked even for the old combos. And you got it. I'm pointing out that you're using my source so you can't really do shit on the position your on.

Yes, this was done for a reason. You know exactly how you treat your staff. You know the AIO your making is leeched from ZeusAIO. You know you don't pay your workers when they should get paid. You are aware of this yet you continue to render yourself a complete asshole, again and again.

Lets read this, as its obvious you and robot have worked together to fuck me over

I didnt recieve any tos stating that he can take anything down
I do not recall asking for the old combos, I asked for the supplier.
AIO was discontinued due to that and i request a refund which I recieved, once again all payment is discussed with workers and that is none of your business.

This post is by a banned member (_MrRobot_) - Unhide
melio  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 December, 2020 - 12:17 AM by melio.)
(11 December, 2020 - 12:10 AM)MotionCombos Wrote: Show More

Also, robot never told me that dedsec was skidded off of protocombos, regardless that doesnt neglect the fact that the site was full off vulnerbailities, and that does not neglect the fact that you and robot and working together to fuck me over

(11 December, 2020 - 12:17 AM)_MrRobot_ Wrote: Show More
Btw the photo u sent was not ur panel that I gave you. If you have that red panel then that’s stolen. Ur panel looked the same like dedsec

No, I said it looked similar. Thats why I asked it was stolen.