Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @Datatouch

by Gamer_Z - 24 December, 2020 - 10:07 AM
This post is by a banned member (Flex) - Unhide
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 December, 2020 - 01:13 PM by Flex.)
Sir this sounds like you just want an early Stimulus check, you paid almost 2 months ago and the subscription was only for 30d, you should of made this scam report 30d ago if there was any issue.
hi
This post is by a banned member (Gamer_Z) - Unhide
Gamer_Z  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 December, 2020 - 01:31 PM by Gamer_Z.)
(24 December, 2020 - 01:13 PM)Datatouch Wrote: Show More
Sir this sounds like you just want an early Stimulus check, you paid almost 2 months ago and the subscription was only for 30d, you should of made this scam report 30d ago if there was any issue.

I recently joined cracked.to so How will I even make this 2 months before. Why have u blocked me then in tele that was the only way of contact I had. I had opened a PP case but since I cant open cases it was closed automatically

(24 December, 2020 - 01:13 PM)Datatouch Wrote: Show More

I contacted u on discord but no respond (now)
tele I am still blocked so I cant msg u
[Image: Fax9oq1.gif]
Shop Private Hits
LIKE / REP are appreciated
650/1999 [Image: heart5.png] For GODLIKE
Leechers and Spam Comments will be reported! 
This post is by a banned member (Teken) - Unhide
Teken  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
6 Years of service
@Datatouch why did you block him?
[Image: V8jd5sG.gif]
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 December, 2020 - 01:41 PM)Teken Wrote: Show More

How would I know, I don't even remember this guy. He has contacted me on discord with two different accounts and in both scenarios he didn't explain his issue at all, and I've been using the same discord for the past 3 months now and everyone knows that I use this discord, and if they want to get ahold of me they can contact me through that.
hi
Gamer_Z  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 December, 2020 - 01:44 PM)Datatouch Wrote: Show More

How would I know, I don't even remember this guy. He has contacted me on discord with two different accounts and in both scenarios he didn't explain his issue at all, and I've been using the same discord for the past 3 months now and everyone knows that I use this discord, and if they want to get ahold of me they can contact me through that.

1- My main acc got termed
2- I lost ur discord tag after I bought the acc U changed ur name to Deleted (some numericals) and deleted ur server/kicked/banned me
3- As a result ur partner made a temp server in which I messaged and then he gave me ur tele then I messaged there after which u send me emojis and voice recordings mocking me after which u deleted chat history. 
after all this Now yesterday I got ur discord tag but still no response just ignores me 
https://prnt.sc/w93tru
Shop Private Hits
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 December, 2020 - 01:58 PM)GamerZ6900 Wrote: Show More

2- I lost ur discord tag after I bought the acc U changed ur name to Deleted (some numericals) and deleted ur server/kicked/banned me
3- As a result ur partner made a temp server in which I messaged and then he gave me ur tele then I messaged there after which u send me emojis and voice recordings mocking me after which u deleted chat history. 
after all this Now yesterday I got ur discord tag but still no response just ignores me 

Lol you just wrote that message to me on discord 5 minutes ago then used it on the scam report and saying I didn't reply to you LOL. You didn't even explain your issue? I didn't delete your account, it's not worth my time to sign into phpmyadmin to "target" you. And if you don't have proof of me doing those things that don't accuse me, and wdym yesterday you got my discord? You've had it both times on both accounts that you contacted me from.
hi
Gamer_Z  
Supreme
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 December, 2020 - 02:05 PM)Datatouch Wrote: Show More

Lol you just wrote that message to me on discord 5 minutes ago then used it on the scam report and saying I didn't reply to you LOL. You didn't even explain your issue? I didn't delete your account, it's not worth my time to sign into phpmyadmin to "target" you. And if you don't have proof of me doing those things that don't accuse me, and wdym yesterday you got my discord? You've had it both times on both accounts that you contacted me from.

My main acc was terminated and send SS of the main acc Gamer Z#6969 pls it has me contacting u for sure
Shop Private Hits
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 December, 2020 - 02:19 PM)GamerZ6900 Wrote: Show More
(24 December, 2020 - 02:05 PM)Datatouch Wrote: Show More

My main acc was terminated and send SS of the main acc Gamer Z#6969 pls it has me contacting u for sure

[Image: image.png]
Last message is 2 months ago.
hi