Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

⭐️ RDP PROVIDER | RDP.NINJA OPTIMIZED FOR CRACKING & BOTTING ⭐️ START 7$ ⭐️ 15% OFF

by Belgium - 21 March, 2021 - 05:45 PM
This post is by a banned member (MI6Agent) - Unhide
MI6Agent  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
Earlier today I was trying to buy because od the promo pricing, figured at half off I'd take a chance, it took so many tries to get into your site, kept on having cloudflare get stuck for much longer than 5 seconds, then when i finally got in your site, same deal, slow loading and literally 5 or so timeouts before I could continue to the following page. I made it all the way to the end, even was able to put the coupon in and see he half off reflected and then.... your site was down. The ol waIt a few seconds and refresh trick failed dozens of time ls before giving up earlier. Well, I can't go without an active RDP more than a day so just 20 minutes ago I tried again, thus tine though, everything went smoothly... well, almost. Promo code no longer worked, the whole reason I was going to try your service instead of the one (not mentioning names in case it is against the rules) I normally get which works perfectly, but it costs around double your currently invalid promotional offer. was the discounted price. Is the promo gone gone or has it changed codes, I need to buy one ASAP and disappointed about being unable to purchase it due to no fault of my own during the time period.
[Image: logo.gif]
FullAccess Shop

-Everything you could imagine at the very best prices - Spirit Airlines Rewards, NordVPN, Cox Wifi, Restaurant.com gift cards, Postmates Fleet Accounts, Sonic Accounts, Office Max, Safeway and much more
This post is by a banned member (Belgium) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MI6Agent) - Unhide
MI6Agent  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service

I did already set up an RDP with a different provider, but I appreciate the fast response and will keep that into consideration the next time I either decide to change providers or I decide to buy another server at the same time, which I will next time you have a promo similar to this offer. I do not use discord (I do have a login that I will use to send a message if I need to communicate with someone who only does via discord but other that I cannot stand the layout or functionality), if you have a newsletter you can feel free to add my email to it, just pm me here and I will let you know so that way I can keep[ up with promotions.

Thanks
[Image: logo.gif]
FullAccess Shop

-Everything you could imagine at the very best prices - Spirit Airlines Rewards, NordVPN, Cox Wifi, Restaurant.com gift cards, Postmates Fleet Accounts, Sonic Accounts, Office Max, Safeway and much more