Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

TOPIC ENDED

by G4rf1eldz - 29 January, 2019 - 06:37 AM
This post is by a banned member (G4rf1eldz) - Unhide
G4rf1eldz  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(29 January, 2019 - 06:52 AM)Kswag Wrote: Show More
(29 January, 2019 - 06:50 AM)External Wrote: Show More
(29 January, 2019 - 06:47 AM)Kimchi Wrote: Show More
@External

Please understand that the user may not be successful 100% if the site security is too much for them. I'm also curious about why the unfinished / non-working config was requested by you.
So I could fix it myself, what's hard to understand. I asked him if he'd be able to make the config for me, i never mentioned paying for it neither did he mention me having to pay for it, hence why i provided him an account.

When you provide someone with an account most of the time it's so he can capture data for example if an account has premium and prices are decided when configs are finished based on difficulty.
It an blank account with nothing linked. What does it cost?

[Image: 35d6a2292200b4a058cb296f5d5ba8eb.png]
Currently selling configs at
https://sellix.io/conmeomaucam
This post is by a banned member (elite money) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 January, 2019 - 07:10 AM by elite money.)
I vouch for Garfield. Firstly why would someone make a config for someone for free if he doesn't know you. What can you offer Garfield? Seems like from the jump were a leecher. Seems like you don't know how this config making service works. Garfield offers a service for custom configs. Keyword "SERVICE". What the hell you think making configs is not time consuming especially if you don't offer a working account to play with. Garfield is not a scammer, this other guy is the scammer. He wants something for nothing. Stop it five.
This post is by a banned member (Cakes) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Deceit) - Unhide
Deceit  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 January, 2019 - 07:46 AM by Deceit.)
This is the equivalent to finding an item without a price tag, bringing it to the front and saying it didn't have a price so it's free.

You contacted a paid config maker, and provided a free account of which he can use to test with. The fuck you mean that's an equal trade? Free account for a working config?
This post is by a banned member (Evo) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (mano4rl) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Xai) - Unhide
Xai  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(29 January, 2019 - 06:50 AM)External Wrote: Show More
(29 January, 2019 - 06:47 AM)Kimchi Wrote: Show More
@External

Please understand that the user may not be successful 100% if the site security is too much for them. I'm also curious about why the unfinished / non-working config was requested by you.
So I could fix it myself, what's hard to understand. I asked him if he'd be able to make the config for me, i never mentioned paying for it neither did he mention me having to pay for it, hence why i provided him an account.

justice served empty water bottle trashbag
This post is by a banned member (Danger) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
@G4rf1eldz Those shits should be removed from here, he should thank you that u at least tried to make it, but nowadays peoples Pepe
GGWP