Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

PURE MINER v2 [O] BTC DOGE XMR ETH ETC [O] ADVANCED SILENT MINER [O] RUNS ON MEMORY

by PureCoder - 23 May, 2021 - 05:21 PM
This post is by a banned member (Fawk) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Speemie) - Unhide
Speemie  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
(23 May, 2021 - 10:41 PM)PureCoder Wrote: Show More
(23 May, 2021 - 10:37 PM)TheySeeMe Wrote: Show More
Ban 2 DEAL WITH CAUTION Ban 2

After asking him little bit of the software as a certified ethical hacker, he got instantly heated and called me a noob and wished me a good day. Popcorn

Very suspicious arrogant person, wouldnt buy nothing from him.
Web gui is self hosted which requires open port, uses TCP socket, reverseable. wack

Price is over the roof and fixed. kek

This User is not professional at all. All I said that I won't sell for newbie which is one of our TOS.

We gave other user a vouch copy and he gave a very honest review. We are here to sell.

Full convo. => https://imgur.com/a/OTPqbls

will delete this post after admin remove his post.

EDIT:
User have gave us 6- rep. He is harassing us too much.

I don't understand whats the issue? He is just asking you simple questions about your software because he might potentially buy it. No need to get defensive...
This post is by a banned member (PureCoder) - Unhide
PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 May, 2021 - 07:14 AM)Speemie Wrote: Show More
(23 May, 2021 - 10:41 PM)PureCoder Wrote: Show More
(23 May, 2021 - 10:37 PM)TheySeeMe Wrote: Show More
Ban 2 DEAL WITH CAUTION Ban 2

After asking him little bit of the software as a certified ethical hacker, he got instantly heated and called me a noob and wished me a good day. Popcorn

Very suspicious arrogant person, wouldnt buy nothing from him.
Web gui is self hosted which requires open port, uses TCP socket, reverseable. wack

Price is over the roof and fixed. kek

This User is not professional at all. All I said that I won't sell for newbie which is one of our TOS.

We gave other user a vouch copy and he gave a very honest review. We are here to sell.

Full convo. => https://imgur.com/a/OTPqbls

will delete this post after admin remove his post.

EDIT:
User have gave us 6- rep. He is harassing us too much.

I don't understand whats the issue? He is just asking you simple questions about your software because he might potentially buy it. No need to get defensive...

Hi.
Me too I don't understand what is the issue. I wasn't defensive at all. As you see, I answered his question I also told him the difference between endpoint and packet.

Then I asked him to leave me alone since we don't sell to newbies this is our TOS on many forums.
Telegram: PureCoder

[Image: EOmOVhK.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Kyle) - Unhide
Kyle  
Registered
Threads
4 Years of service
(24 May, 2021 - 04:03 PM)TheySeeMe Wrote: Show More
(24 May, 2021 - 08:08 AM)PureCoder Wrote: Show More

Hi.
Me too I don't understand what is the issue. I wasn't defensive at all. As you see, I answered his question I also told him the difference between endpoint and packet.

Then I asked him to leave me alone since we don't sell to newbies this is our TOS on many forums.

So I asked questions as potential customer and wanted to make sure that the connection can't be reversed back to the panel and to know what you are actually selling as a new member(not reselling premade software), this question made you call me a "newbie". Wtf? monkayes

What is your defination of a newbie, a potential customer asking about the connection between web gui and the clients? kek

He also revenge repped me and still hasn't explained why are you stating that I am a "newbie". :monkas:

I'm still interested on the product itself as I do not have time to build my own rootkit with webpanel, time is money, so please elaborate us and explain your POV of a "newbie", I'm not some script kiddie with almost fully prepped for OSCP exam and for SY0-501 Security+ certificate, atm by rooting htb and proving grounds machines. Smart

Who actually cares, you're just sales trashing now trying to push for an answer to your question which he's pretty much already told you he's not going to answer. His TOS are simple, if he doesn't want to sell to you then that's his choice. Your first post should've been enough.

If you're serious about buying from him then message him on Discord or Telegram rather than asking him his POV of what a newbie is on his sales thread.

PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 May, 2021 - 04:03 PM)TheySeeMe Wrote: Show More
(24 May, 2021 - 08:08 AM)PureCoder Wrote: Show More

Hi.

So I asked questions as potential customer and wanted to make sure that the connection can't be reversed back to the panel and to know what you are actually selling as a new member(not reselling premade software), this question made you call me a "newbie". Wtf? monkayes

What is your defination of a newbie, a potential customer asking about the connection between web gui and the clients? kek

He also revenge repped me and still hasn't explained why are you stating that I am a "newbie". :monkas:

I'm still interested on the product itself as I do not have time to build my own rootkit with webpanel, time is money, so please elaborate us and explain your POV of a "newbie", I'm not some script kiddie with almost fully prepped for OSCP exam and for SY0-501 Security+ certificate, atm by rooting htb and proving grounds machines. Smart

""wanted to make sure that the connection can't be reversed back to the panel""

For your, question I already answered

https://imgur.com/4olGS91

PureMiner packets are encrypted. however if you are connected to the internet then you can be traced by IP. Another example if you host a panel on website shared or sever, the panel WILL have a open port which is 80 by DEFAULT and WILL have a host\DNS which you bought. This is how internet works. This is the whole point of hosting website on TOR and using RAT on VPN\VPS to hide your IP. Welcome to the internet.

For the 999x time, The connection (sending data and receiving data) is secure & your ISP can't read anything.

I hope you stop posting here. Sir, we will not sell for you. Please move on.

PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
This is a bump