Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Crypto income - 1k-100k A MONTH.

by Maxpizza - 01 July, 2021 - 11:02 AM
This post is by a banned member (Nezio) - Unhide
Nezio  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
FIRST THING
I would first like to ask if this makes a respective 1k-100k a month why would you sell it for just $50  DancingClown  instead of using it yourself would make you more money overall? I'm just stating the obvious in the room, the title seems like a way to get people onto your thread but you need to at least show some proofs that you've made from these or something that will show that this isn't a way for you to make some quick money for signals...

Thanks, don't ask for my comment to be deleted though as its a common thing  lol2
Contact Information:
REVOKED
This post is by a banned member (Maxpizza) - Unhide
Maxpizza  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 July, 2021 - 01:00 PM by Maxpizza. Edited 3 times in total.)
(02 July, 2021 - 02:51 PM)Nezio Wrote: Show More
FIRST THING
I would first like to ask if this makes a respective 1k-100k a month why would you sell it for just $50  DancingClown  instead of using it yourself would make you more money overall? I'm just stating the obvious in the room, the title seems like a way to get people onto your thread but you need to at least show some proofs that you've made from these or something that will show that this isn't a way for you to make some quick money for signals...

Thanks, don't ask for my comment to be deleted though as its a common thing  lol2

Hey,
Firstly, why should I try and remove your comment? you're polite with a good point.

About the price, I am making great amounts of money for myself via those signals. I put 5k each month into my futures wallet and withdraw it every end of the month. (Linking to a screenshot from today)
https://imgur.com/a/tpteuyU (I blur my ID so if this image somehow gets to the owner, CF, He won't be able to recognize my ID, referral link, anyways feel free to confirm the amounts.) 

So why should I sell only for 50$? Well, that's pretty easy, this isn't my signals/trade experience. All I do is leak someone great named CF. So taking 50$ for doing basically nothing (streaming his signals to my channel) is pretty fair if you ask me.

At this tone I would like to add another thing, this is TRADING, don't forget that there will be losses but at the end of the month, I never lost money with his signals. + People with no trading experience/knowledge should not purchase signals before they learn at least the basics of futures trading.

BTW, here is a screenshot CF himself posted, one day of trading and look at the numbers he did:
https://imgur.com/a/pVB9X6S
Have a great day, let me know if you have any further questions  sheepe

Maxpizza  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump

Maxpizza  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump

Maxpizza  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump

Maxpizza  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
This is a bump

This post is by a banned member (chesterfield_mc) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
So I hit him up on discord and got answers right away. Really nice and helpful and so far fulfilled everything he said he would and gave extra tips. Seems very genuine. Paid the requested amount and I am in.

Will update again as soon as I get some things running and will give info on how it goes.

So far very pleased. Can def recommend.
This post is by a banned member (StarScreamer) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
Hey Op, am very interested in something like this because have been trying to get on trading for a while now but i have zero knowledge about trading, can i still make trades with your signals and you point me on what to do and also whats the minimum amount you recommend to start with?