Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against @PureCoder

by BXTIS - 16 December, 2021 - 02:20 AM
This post is by a banned member (PureCoder) - Unhide
PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 December, 2021 - 04:38 PM by PureCoder. Edited 1 time in total.)
(19 December, 2021 - 11:17 PM)BXTIS Wrote: Show More
(19 December, 2021 - 05:03 PM)PureCoder Wrote: Show More
(19 December, 2021 - 04:54 PM)BXTIS Wrote: Show More
1. That makes no sense, forum time zone and my telegram time zone is the same, you either can't understand that or are trying to make up excuses.
As you can see in the pictures in my previous reply you only announced it was down approx 4 hours after I made this scam report and I asked you about it (and was left on seen) aproxx 1 hour before making this post.

2. You advertised built in instant support chat, not reply in 2 days or not at all support chat on telegram.
The support chat button is in the crypter but it doesn't work, it closes itself when I open it and start writing.

3. Cracked.io rules apply here, not sellix.

4. I think we should let the Admin decide.

I want a refund.

Bye.

1. Added 2 days to your account.
2. Support via crypter enabled on ur account.

All this could be fixed with simple communication on telegram.

Thanks for using our products.

--PureTeam
No it couldn't be fixed over telegram, your crypter didn't work, I contacted you but you were quite rude for something that is your fault.

I won't keep arguing over the same stuff over and over again.
I also provide services on the internet and that is not the right way to speak to your customer, especially when something you're selling doesn't work.

Waiting for admin reply, thanks

Hi again.

Everything is working fine. Actually I found this thread from some of my customers telling me that there is DD against me. So yeah everybody here are good and happily using my products.

If you have trouble using our products, then telegram or discord are the way to go. Not here.

Right now over 200 customers using this product from c.to. So yeah it's working just fine for them. Again, if u have any issue, please contact us.

This is being ridiculous clear that OP just want refund because he wants refund even if the product is working fine and support via telegram is available most of the day. This behavior should not be allowed on c.to

Waiting admin reply.
Telegram: PureCoder

[Image: EOmOVhK.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@BXTIS I do not think he needs to provide a refund. He already extended the plan by 2 days for the downtime.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 December, 2021 - 09:03 PM by PureCoder. Edited 1 time in total.)
Please. Also provide proof of purchase (sellix order id) because you didn't provide it at all otherwise this should be marked as invalid.

This post is by a banned member (BXTIS) - Unhide
BXTIS  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 December, 2021 - 08:43 PM)PureCoder Wrote: Show More
Please. Also provide proof of purchase (sellix order id) because you didn't provide it at all otherwise this should be marked as invalid.

In a previous reply you said 2 days were added to my account and support was enabled, now you are not sure if I bought it? How did you add 2 days and enabled support then? This just proves how much of a liar you are.

The crypter itself works, the binder doesn't, having 2 day extras to use half of the software you are advertising is not that helpful.

I did try solving the issue on telegram but you were rude and unhelpful, admin can see that on the screenshots of the post.
SELLING AD SPACE 
PureCoder  
Infinity
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 December, 2021 - 01:40 PM by PureCoder. Edited 1 time in total.)
(20 December, 2021 - 10:55 PM)BXTIS Wrote: Show More
(20 December, 2021 - 08:43 PM)PureCoder Wrote: Show More

In a previous reply you said 2 days were added to my account and support was enabled, now you are not sure if I bought it? How did you add 2 days and enabled support then? This just proves how much of a liar you are.

The crypter itself works, the binder doesn't, having 2 day extras to use half of the software you are advertising is not that helpful.

I did try solving the issue on telegram but you were rude and unhelpful, admin can see that on the screenshots of the post.

As I said, show proof of purchase otherwise the whole DD is invalid. screenshots of chatting is not a proof. It's a simple thing to do but I don't know why you don't want to proof to admins that you bought our products.

Please, proof that you are the owner of this serial key but showing any kind of proof (sellix order ID or email)

Waiting for admin to resolve this issue.

*Note: 2 days already added to OP key**

Thanks.

-PureTeam

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
This scam report will be marked as solved. As I believe @PureCoder already extended your key by 2 days and gave you another 2 days. I think it is fair adjustment. The binder is not broken as I just tested it.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024