Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against JerrySale

by mulvad - 23 January, 2022 - 06:42 AM
This post is by a banned member (Denmark) - Unhide
Denmark  
Coder
Threads
5 Years of service
Saying it bypasses 2FA is extremely misleading, it actually bypasses the need for 2FA and won’t bypass accounts already locked with 2FA. Refund @mulvad
[Image: SrCQY.gif]
Ad by @Fizzler

I WILL IGNORE YOU IF YOU PM ME WITH UNDESCRIPTIVE SUBJECTS LIKE "hello"
[ Always confirm via PM before dealing with me. ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Staff || Anti-Leeching || Upgrade || Forum Rules || Achievements
This post is by a banned member (JerrySale) - Unhide
JerrySale  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(24 January, 2022 - 05:54 PM)Denmark Wrote: Show More
Saying it bypasses 2FA is extremely misleading, it actually bypasses the need for 2FA and won’t bypass accounts already locked with 2FA. Refund @mulvad

how i can refund bro after share private link 

listen bro , all accounts have 2FA security [ We get 2FA for all hits ] , and its bypass that accounts which is not raped and he have to ask about already got 2FA hits [These hits means dead hits ] , but he just ask me for its bypass 2FA , i said yes .,, because its yes
Found imposters with my username , I dont have skype or telegram , my only discord is : jerrysale (601414961272455169)
Selling Streamate , chaturbate , cam4 , livejasmin , myfreecams , stripchat , cheap prices , HQ Quality , Warranty

Discord : jerrysale
This post is by a banned member (Denmark) - Unhide
Denmark  
Coder
Threads
5 Years of service
This can be misleading and has lead @mulvad into thinking your method can bypass dead accounts
[Image: SrCQY.gif]
Ad by @Fizzler

I WILL IGNORE YOU IF YOU PM ME WITH UNDESCRIPTIVE SUBJECTS LIKE "hello"
[ Always confirm via PM before dealing with me. ]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Staff || Anti-Leeching || Upgrade || Forum Rules || Achievements
This post is by a banned member (mulvad) - Unhide
mulvad  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
@JerrySale Did not mention above on his thread or before selling me ...

otherwise i would never buy his method..

i hope justice will be served :)
JerrySale  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 January, 2022 - 03:38 AM by JerrySale. Edited 2 times in total.)
(24 January, 2022 - 11:37 PM)Denmark Wrote: Show More
This can be misleading and has lead @mulvad into thinking your method can bypass dead accounts

how can be its mislead if all and everyaccount have 2FA ? 

and i dont need to mislead someone and if he think something he need to explain clearly about dead accounts and he just ask " Is that bypass 2FA " AND I SAID YES , THATS IT , NOTHING MISLEAD THERE , he not ask me about dead accounts and his words does not mean he ask abt dead accounts [ I Hope you understand what i mean , i cant able to refund him for this , its not about just 50 usd , i dont care about 50usd , he just try get for free , lol ] If i am not share method i will refund hi , but i am already share with him and how i refund if my work is done there

and streamate method and accounts are complicated and its very easy to win the opposite person because of some bugs for example streamate accounts shown as 150 even the account limit is 400 and the buyer can open scam report because its shown as 150 and he can win here ,lol

@mulvad 
Why should i mentioned about dead accounts and how i know whats in your mind , you have ask me clearly whatever you want before buy 
Quote:@JerrySale Did not mention above on his thread or before selling me ...

Found imposters with my username , I dont have skype or telegram , my only discord is : jerrysale (601414961272455169)
Selling Streamate , chaturbate , cam4 , livejasmin , myfreecams , stripchat , cheap prices , HQ Quality , Warranty

mulvad  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 January, 2022 - 04:40 AM by mulvad. Edited 1 time in total.)
(25 January, 2022 - 03:32 AM)JerrySale Wrote: Show More
(24 January, 2022 - 11:37 PM)Denmark Wrote: Show More

how can be its mislead if all and everyaccount have 2FA ? 

and i dont need to mislead someone and if he think something he need to explain clearly about dead accounts and he just ask " Is that bypass 2FA " AND I SAID YES , THATS IT , NOTHING MISLEAD THERE , he not ask me about dead accounts and his words does not mean he ask abt dead accounts [ I Hope you
understand what i mean , i cant able to refund him for this , its not about just 50 usd , i dont care about 50usd , he just try get for free , lol ] If i am not share method i will refund hi , but i am already share with him and how i refund if my work is done there

and streamate method and accounts are complicated and its very easy to win the opposite person because of some bugs for example streamate accounts shown as 150 even the account limit is 400 and the buyer can open scam report because its shown as 150 and he can win here ,lol

@mulvad 
Why should i mentioned about dead accounts and how i know whats in your mind , you have ask me clearly whatever you want before buy 
Quote:@JerrySale Did not mention above on his thread or before selling me ...

Do not Try to Come Hard Mr. Jerry Sale

You are not selling any bypass method , you should google the real meaning of Bypass...

you are selling a login way , that's it...

all non checked account can work directly on streamate ...

as far as 2fa raped accounts we all know they can't be used , thats why we bought your so called bypass method .... which did not worked at all...

Stop Making People Fool ....

and i do not want anything free .... i already paid you 110$ before getting your shits 
JerrySale  
Infinity
Threads
5 Years of service
@Denmark

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/86a1fe...0a5e578964

mulvad  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 25 January, 2022 - 06:08 AM by mulvad. Edited 1 time in total.)
@Denmark Thanks , 50$ received , you can close thread.