Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Filtering copy-pasted threads and stealing content from OC

by Alex - 29 January, 2022 - 02:07 AM
This post is by a banned member (IceMan) - Unhide
IceMan  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
i agree but only partially of it cause i think its impossibile to create a bot like this that work good, i think there would be tons of fake report and it would be really annoying and even for example when i share cracked accounts, i use the same strutcture for every post with same words in it the only thing that change is the ghostbin link... but my thread would be deleted cause he will detect 25 equal word, its a great idea man but making it work the right way is nearly impossible and a really hard task for devs.
NO BUSINESS IS CURRENTLY RUNNING ON THIS ACCOUNT 
IM NOT SELLING ANYTHING.
This post is by a banned member (Alex) - Unhide
Alex  
Trial Moderator
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 February, 2022 - 10:24 PM by Alex.)
(03 February, 2022 - 10:13 AM)Mastiff Wrote: Show More
Let aside that original creators are often not even the original creators, how do you regulate threads that are not blatant reposts?
What if you and I submit a thread based on the same tool but the thread's structure is completely different?
Should my thread get deleted because you posted the same tool first? If yes, should we delete all duplicate threads of the same tool?
Should we also apply this rule to the Monetizing Techniques forum, where all threads are the same except for the referral code?

To the first question, I think it would be regulated to Thread Start Time that meaning that the oldest thread is the one who maintains in this forum. The duplicated ones get deleted.

To the second question, I think it would be good and respectfully if the original creator is contacted before the thread of the same tool gets posted. (If the OC is banned, or inactive for let's say for example 3 months, it doesn't need contact.)

To the third question, maybe this is not to do to all threads right now. Only the threads after the bot has been added.

To the fourth question, yes, every thread regarding Referral Codes are against the rules. So, it's to just maintain the first thread without the referral code.

I hope I could answer all questions

(03 February, 2022 - 06:12 PM)IceMan Wrote: Show More
i agree but only partially of it cause i think its impossibile to create a bot like this that work good, i think there would be tons of fake report and it would be really annoying and even for example when i share cracked accounts, i use the same strutcture for every post with same words in it the only thing that change is the ghostbin link... but my thread would be deleted cause he will detect 25 equal word, its a great idea man but making it work the right way is nearly impossible and a really hard task for devs.

Of course, the detection of 25 words could be changed from time to time. The bot will not depend on reports of members.
And I know this is a hard task for the devs, but same thing applies to making a forum and custom plugins.
Not saying it's urgent, but it would be helpful.
[Image: RTiMsnY.gif]
By @Resspy | Ends in 14/10 

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the ads shown above. They're paid advertisements.
Always confirm with me on Forum PM's.

I do not sell, buy or exchange anything besides my signature. Be careful of impersonators & scammers.