Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @DataTouch | NEVER GAVE AMAZON MTHOD W/ ACCS, SHOP SAYS IT DOES

by fucbreh - 21 February, 2022 - 02:24 AM
This post is by a banned member (Flex) - Unhide
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
You didn't purchase from our shop as far as I'm aware, we do not have any telegram support members. All of our support is through crisp live chat on our website.

PING.FO
This post is by a banned member (fucbreh) - Unhide
fucbreh  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 February, 2022 - 03:21 AM by fucbreh. Edited 3 times in total.)
(21 February, 2022 - 03:07 AM)DataTouch Wrote: Show More
You didn't purchase from our shop as far as I'm aware, we do not have any telegram support members. All of our support is through crisp live chat on our website.

PING.FO

Dude if you took 2 seconds to see i contactacted you on live as well and i have emails from PING.FO so if you wanna go the petty route ill take it all the way there. I got recipes from you stupid mf. Ban 2

(21 February, 2022 - 03:14 AM)fucbreh Wrote: Show More
(21 February, 2022 - 03:07 AM)DataTouch Wrote: Show More

PING.FO

Dude if you took 2 seconds to see i contactacted you on live as well and i have emails from PING.FO so if you wanna go the petty route ill take it all the way there. I got recipes from you stupid mf. Ban 2

@Liars heres proof i bought from his shop https://imgur.com/a/nxu6Fcg

(21 February, 2022 - 03:06 AM)MrBits Wrote: Show More
(21 February, 2022 - 03:02 AM)fucbreh Wrote: Show More
(21 February, 2022 - 03:00 AM)MrBits Wrote: Show More
Sorry you do not like it. You didn't buy a ultra-private method, they were amazon accounts with a method included. You're also leaking paid content here, not sure what you think that will get you.

You claimed you had a 'UHQ AMAZON METHOD' getting codes from 2fa inst a method so you cant even say you gave me a method at all. Blatantly avoiding the fact your shop is LQ and scams

My bad sir, I thought the method was paid. It is actually publicly viewable on the website before purchase. Not sure why you bought them if the method is so shit as you claim. If they are not working, contact the support team and we will assist you.

You absolutely just have a negative retarded brain dead IQ
https://imgur.com/VHGvyUK  - LITERALLY SHOWS WHAT YOU EMAILED ME IN THE FUCKING STORE POST
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 February, 2022 - 03:25 AM by Flex. Edited 2 times in total.)
ur fucking stupid, go ask ryan for help
fucbreh  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 February, 2022 - 03:28 AM by fucbreh.)
(21 February, 2022 - 03:24 AM)DataTouch Wrote: Show More

Lmao @Liars how many times this guy gonna scam before hes removed. Clearly he doent care.

Ive shown enough proof your a scammer so its on staff from here, you can keep hitting me with those retarded cringy dancing duck ass shit idc. That community alert on your profile isnt enough.
This post is by a banned member (fatty) - Unhide
fatty  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
[Image: unknown.png]

i have no idea whats your Intention in this case....u  even didnt asked anything about that method to support .....just made this shitty scam report ... also u even didnt tried that but just  accusing method... alredy  many vouches posted in channel...seems you just have  Intention to sales trash or you should have autism or smth kek
fucbreh  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(21 February, 2022 - 03:29 AM)tsumo Wrote: Show More
(21 February, 2022 - 03:26 AM)fucbreh Wrote: Show More

Lmao @Liars how many times this guy gonna scam before hes removed. Clearly he doent care.

Ive shown enough proof your a scammer so its on staff from here, you can keep hitting me with those retarded cringy dancing duck ass shit idc. That community alert on your profile isnt enough.

Why are you saying @Datatouch has a low IQ when you were the one that contacted some random nigga called ryan on telegram Popcorn
Why are you not reading the fucking posts here clearly that was established after the first comment you irrlevant retard and after talking with his staff its also confimred i bought FROM HIM and ryan was some shill in their server. The product came from them and they are selling fake fucking amazon accs
Flex  
Kings
Threads
4 Years of service
https://cracked.io/Thread-Scam-report-Zestras--651002

IT IS OBVIOUS FROM THIS YOU ARE HIS FRIEND YOU FUCKING RETARD, BOTH OF  YOU REPLY AT THE SAME TIME IN THIS THREAD
fucbreh  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 February, 2022 - 03:32 AM by fucbreh.)
(21 February, 2022 - 03:31 AM)fatty Wrote: Show More
[Image: unknown.png]

i have no idea whats your Intention in this case....u  even didnt asked anything about that method to support .....just made this shitty scam report ... also u even didnt tried that but just  accusing method... alredy  many vouches posted in channel...seems you just have  Intention to sales trash or you should have autism or smth kek

Were past that retard you gave me a method that was on your post so that is where we are right now. You guys gave me no fucking method still

@Liars i am leabing this on staff from here he never gave me a method then hits me weith this https://imgur.com/69vUHrS