Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report for CrossPower

by Jancitis23 - 27 February, 2022 - 03:18 PM
This post is by a banned member (Jancitis23) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Well, I thought you're the owner and admin (who's not responsible for anything after the TOS edit) and everyone else is sellers by your statement. So it was at the time I bought - only you, me and Benny had access to ticket. Yes, I'm saying you're responsible.
This post is by a banned member (CrossPower) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 February, 2022 - 05:14 PM by CrossPower.)
(27 February, 2022 - 05:07 PM)Jancitis23 Wrote: Show More
Well, I thought you're the owner and admin (who's not responsible for anything after the TOS edit) and everyone else is sellers by your statement. So it was at the time I bought - only you, me and Benny had access to ticket. Yes, I'm saying you're responsible.

i dont sell anything though. @BennyD is the one responsible not me.
Threads
2 Years of service
After the TOS update yes, there wasn't one stating that you're not responsible at the time I bought. If you buy in a marketplace you assume the person running it is responsible for his workers. It was added 3 weeks after I had bought and after my ticket was coincidentally deleted after being ghosted all that time.
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 27 February, 2022 - 05:21 PM by CrossPower. Edited 1 time in total.)
(27 February, 2022 - 05:16 PM)Jancitis23 Wrote: Show More
After the TOS update yes, there wasn't one stating that you're not responsible at the time I bought. If you buy in a marketplace you assume the person running it is responsible for his workers. It was added 3 weeks after I had bought and after my ticket was coincidentally deleted after being ghosted all that time.

the sellers are not my workers, benny for example. i didnt get paid anything from him. I give slots to friends. and people who wanna sell.
I am not responsible for them, barry had his own thread, made most deals in dms. but also some in the server.
Threads
2 Years of service
After the TOS now you're not responsible. I am running a market server and overseeing it but I am not running it and they're not working for me is what you're saying.
Threads
5 Years of service
(27 February, 2022 - 05:23 PM)Jancitis23 Wrote: Show More
After the TOS now you're not responsible. I am running a market server and overseeing it but I am not running it and they're not working for me is what you're saying.

well, for any new sellers i get paid a little. but for benny i didnt. i just wanted to gain some members and he asked if he could use my server . he mader his own thread but linked to my server
Threads
2 Years of service
What does that change?
Threads
5 Years of service
(27 February, 2022 - 05:28 PM)Jancitis23 Wrote: Show More
What does that change?

well, ksz owns cracked, people sell on cracked, is he responsible for everyone here?