Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report @AnimeIsADev / Royala.io

by izaidq - 13 March, 2022 - 02:01 AM
This post is by a banned member (dropout) - Unhide
dropout  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Yes, I think you do not know how to use a checker since nothing worked for you lmao.  Also when I offered my help you didn't have to buy anything I was giving you free proxies and you continued to bitch about it.

This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(13 March, 2022 - 02:42 AM)AnimeIsADev Wrote: Show More
Yeah so do you think that since you tried 4 different providers just maybe you were doing it wrong lmfao  Lol
Once again if you accepted my help and it still didn't work, I would've refunded you but since you immediately went to a scam report (probably because you knew my tool was working but you are too poor to afford the 350$ pricetag) I will refuse to refund you.

Tell him what proxy provider that he should use to get it to work.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
dropout  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
ezproxies.com works for me

This post is by a banned member (izaidq) - Unhide
izaidq  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 March, 2022 - 03:05 AM by izaidq. Edited 1 time in total.)
(13 March, 2022 - 02:58 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
(13 March, 2022 - 02:42 AM)AnimeIsADev Wrote: Show More
Yeah so do you think that since you tried 4 different providers just maybe you were doing it wrong lmfao  Lol
Once again if you accepted my help and it still didn't work, I would've refunded you but since you immediately went to a scam report (probably because you knew my tool was working but you are too poor to afford the 350$ pricetag) I will refuse to refund you.

Tell him what proxy provider that he should use to get it to work.

he told me to use v6 and I used v6 and it didn't work, and then he said use v4 and I did, I used it and not working. And I don't want to keep wasting time and money, he said "if it doesn't work for you i will refund" and I chose the refund option because I don't want to waste my time and money on this shit.
take a look, he doesn't even know which proxies work https://ibb.co/nLt8CqP
dropout  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 March, 2022 - 03:07 AM by dropout.)
I told you to not use v6 retard

That pic is my saying what his proxies are not what will work, he is taking my words out of context now lmfao

Also @Liars he said he is going to leak the download so I termed his license since that is against our tos

izaidq  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 13 March, 2022 - 03:12 AM by izaidq.)
No you said if I open a report on you, you will term my license and I don’t give a fuck cuz it’s shit and doesn’t work!

And ok you said to not use v6, and I used v4 and still not fucking working, so go back to your words a little bit and you said you going to refund, so where is the refund child?

And only 1 out of 6 worked for me, if I don’t know how to use then how I got 1 module working ? So stupid ...
dropout  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
If the modules dont work how did I get them to work?

izaidq  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
Idk from when you have the screenshots ,, but you told me v4 and I got it and didn’t work!