Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

CRUCIALX SCAM REPORT

by Benchy - 15 March, 2022 - 07:38 PM
This post is by a banned member (Benchy) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (CrucialX) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Tackle) - Unhide
Tackle  
Godlike
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 15 March, 2022 - 11:33 PM by Tackle. Edited 1 time in total.)
I know its none of my business, but I gave it a look around a week ago and I must say its fishy. 
both @TheG0d & @CrucialX registered AFTER @IdentityTheft has been banned.
user has also admitted to be continuously scamming on forums: https://prnt.sc/VeiydnWB5xjl - now obviously I cant convince anyone that this is true, that the messages are not edited or that the account is his.
but at the time I contacted him regarding a paypal account I have purchased from him: https://prnt.sc/bepWgL6Z7A3f 

seems quite fishy how all of a sudden @SicknaturE got a brand new partner, which is completely unknown, after @IdentityTheft was banned. ( @TheG0d )
well how is @CrucialX related? 

Im assuming @TheG0d tried faking transferring the methods rights to someone else ( another acc of his ) to clean his name, since I was suspecting he was identitytheft. and a few others too probably.

thats it for me. I would have no reason to fake such thing.

edit: oddly enough , both have the same sig. even tho the method belongs to @CrucialX only now.