Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

I dont want to call it scam. I just want my money back.

by I_See_You - 20 April, 2022 - 01:42 AM
This post is by a banned member (UB2K19) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (I_See_You) - Unhide
I_See_You  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(20 April, 2022 - 03:37 AM)UB2K19 Wrote: Show More
(20 April, 2022 - 02:49 AM)I_See_You Wrote: Show More
(20 April, 2022 - 01:42 AM)Leechometer Wrote: Show More
System bot message: @UB2K19 (UB2K19) has been notified about this dispute via private messages and has 24hours to reply in this thread

Hi Leech,

We agreed on twitch targeted combos before i subscribe on it. However, those thing he sent to me is like nothing. He is uploading like general combos. If i knew this will happen. I didn't buy it in the first place, right? I don't want a next batch of user:pass. I just want a refund. Would that be possible?

(20 April, 2022 - 02:25 AM)UB2K19 Wrote: Show More
The whole site was suspended. Not your account.

The UP I sent you, was private User:pass unfortunately the quality was not up to scratch which I'm taking your word for. I never run them, they could be amazing on Roblox for example but bad on twitch. I won't argue about it, just accept that you tell me there bad.

I'll give you a replacement batch, not a refund. As there is no refunds unless your target was like USA only. Which it isn't.

I'd also like to add, I said daily uploads for the cloud and I totally admit that. It was the plan from the start. I couldn't possibly predict the future 2 weeks down the line from launch.

With that being said, I never stated quantity of upload per day so for user:pass the minimum daily quantity is 10,000 lines.

So, 10,000 * 30 = 300,000

+ you already accessed everything inside the cloud which is over 1million lines.

I'll give you 300,000 lines + replace the list sent last week.

This is the original agreement. https://gyazo.com/03649984486ffdfd2da6ade461a25f73. IF you  just told me you will upload combos in general. I shouldn't have subscribe on it , right? I asked you twitch targeted and you told me yes. "I have them". Now you are sending me 300k lines? of what? roblox?

The original agreement correct, twitch targeted. You then asked for 300 primes or refund. The agreement was user:pass combos targeted to twitch. The combo I sent was obviously not upto scratch as I already said and I'm taking your word for that also. As I never check them.

Perhaps it was a bad base and therefor I offer a replacement.

How about 300 primes and we done here? As i dont want to scan anymore and ended up with nothing. Im sorry if we ended like this. I tried to DM you and settle things there. Anyway. That would be appreciated if you can send me that, thanks
This post is by a banned member (I_See_You) - Unhide
I_See_You  
Registered
Threads
3 Years of service
(20 April, 2022 - 11:55 AM)UB2K19 Wrote: Show More
(20 April, 2022 - 11:52 AM)I_See_You Wrote: Show More
(20 April, 2022 - 03:37 AM)UB2K19 Wrote: Show More
The original agreement correct, twitch targeted. You then asked for 300 primes or refund. The agreement was user:pass combos targeted to twitch. The combo I sent was obviously not upto scratch as I already said and I'm taking your word for that also. As I never check them.

Perhaps it was a bad base and therefor I offer a replacement.

How about 300 primes and we done here? As i dont want to scan anymore and ended up with nothing. Im sorry if we ended like this. I tried to DM you and settle things there. Anyway. That would be appreciated if you can send me that, thanks

I can't guarantee primes. I don't have a checker. I can provide twitch targeted lines guaranteed to hit.

Okay. Just send it whenever you are ready. Thanks
This post is by a banned member (THOMASSHELBY__) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 April, 2022 - 01:54 PM by THOMASSHELBY__. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hello, I have a similar problem with @UB2K19 , and I think the same, it's not that he's a scammer. Due to personal issues and life circumstances, the seller was busy, in my case I waited 3 days for him to send me 50 OF accounts paid with LTC, I didn't want to bother him too much by DM foe his personal situation, I told his partner. Yesterday he sent me the accounts and I was testing them one by one just when he sent them to me, none of the 50 accounts work, they are burned. And the seller is very inactive due to discord, it is simply to know when there is restock and he can make a replacement, thanks.
This post is by a banned member (THOMASSHELBY__) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(20 April, 2022 - 02:03 PM)UB2K19 Wrote: Show More
(20 April, 2022 - 01:53 PM)THOMASSHELBY__ Wrote: Show More
Hello, I have a similar problem with @UB2K19 , and I think the same, it's not that he's a scammer. Due to personal issues and life circumstances, the seller was busy, in my case I waited 3 days for him to send me 50 OF accounts paid with LTC, I didn't want to bother him too much by DM foe his personal situation, I told his partner. Yesterday he sent me the accounts and I was testing them one by one just when he sent them to me, none of the 50 accounts work, they are burned. And the seller is very inactive due to discord, it is simply to know when there is restock and he can make a replacement, thanks.
Hi, the accounts I sent you were valid but I'll recheck them for you. No issue.

No bro, were bad, you can check in discord that I wrote you 3 minutes after you sent me the text file with the accounts and sending screens where is visible that I have not access, I promise you that. I never had a problem with nobody, maybe were good when you cracked them but when I paid (2 or 3 days after) accounts were banned. Thanx for all.