Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report @TheCrippled

by mseziiiiz - 20 April, 2022 - 02:45 AM
This post is by a banned member (TheCrippled) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 April, 2022 - 03:06 AM by TheCrippled.)
@mseziiiiz i dropped u a screenshot that i checked some and got fucking 200 hits i cant spend my proxies to recheck my hits again for ur stupidass.

@mseziiiiz i dropped you a fucking screenshot while i checked for you some like 500 lines and got 200 hits I cant spend my proxies to recheck again my hits for ur stupid ass.

[Image: mpzhTGE.gif]
[Image: p74Phfc.gif]

TELEGRAM: t.me/thecrippled
This post is by a banned member (mseziiiiz) - Unhide
mseziiiiz  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 April, 2022 - 02:59 PM by mseziiiiz.)
dude why u talk too much without proofs ? look i checked it yesterday i dont have proxy permantly i bought just a 2 days, u said u checked 500 lines and u got 200 hits where proof ? i will show u proof thats i checked a fkn 117 lines i got only 5 hits https://imgur.com/a/oAhFheL

please stop talking to much without proofs

i show u on screenshot mails to check from ur shit txt u named it a hits but it shit

just be respectful to your clients, look how u talk with me and u said u cant spend proxy why u sold me first time this shits as a hits but in real is not hits is shit ?
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 April, 2022 - 03:07 PM by TheCrippled.)
man i selled u 33k and it doesnt go at 70% valid and i asked u do u wanna another one to replace that u said yes and i gived you more for free,btw check more and well see :) u never showed me any proof u checking smth u just said i want uplay hits keekw..

https://imgur.com/a/U4SZcJb get a better config that doesnt skip hits :#

@Liars can u respond please ? to tell me if im right or not I dont know what to do with this guy he is stupid asf!

mseziiiiz  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 20 April, 2022 - 03:27 PM by mseziiiiz.)
first ur a big stupid and scammer, listen scammer not about config u did changed a txt and u checked it because i got proof of that because txt it start with [email protected] not piggybabe just please show me 70-90 % of hits here where i cant see it ? ur seller u should check all of this shit u named it hits and verify its 70-90% then give me this is shit not hits

u said i want uplay okay why u said here https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-THECRI...ITED-STOCK all targets ?

dude ur big scammer ur just throwing here i swear
Threads
3 Years of service
keekw yeah if u told me i want uplay targetted i would say i dont have yahoo with uplay targetted cuz i dont check yahoo hits for uplay..

mseziiiiz  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
ur just throwing because i got a fkn 200 hits of uplay so its good but only 5 hits its mail access
Threads
3 Years of service
https://files.fm/f/8yxtjd2wp here its from top never changed anything but u stupid and u dont accept that :v

mseziiiiz  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
dude just show us 70-90% valids and stop talking to much, i will not reply to u because u talk to much without nothing im gonna wait for admin then talk