Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @Cheap_Alts

by Poksin - 02 May, 2022 - 06:17 PM
This post is by a banned member (ezshop_gg) - Unhide
ezshop_gg  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 03 May, 2022 - 08:37 PM by ezshop_gg.)
(03 May, 2022 - 05:52 PM)accSpot Wrote: Show More
[Image: unknown.png?width=606&height=473]Yea, i also bought "lifetime" license, but got scammed hard.. Also, they promised a new update that would add a capture, but it never came..

proof

(03 May, 2022 - 08:26 PM)Cheap_Alts Wrote: Show More
(03 May, 2022 - 05:52 PM)accSpot Wrote: Show More
Yea, i also bought "lifetime" license, but got scammed hard.. Also, they promised a new update that would add a capture, but it never came..

Submit proof that you purchased the checker before talking about this topic.

[Image: unknown.png?width=606&height=473]
It was advertised as a lifetime license, but now i don't have access to it anymore.. so it is in fact a scam
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: Banner_1.jpg]
This post is by a banned member (Resurrection) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 May, 2022 - 01:36 AM by Resurrection. Edited 2 times in total.)
I had never problem with the software i was bought it in 2020 but i got my money worth while using this checker, and owner of this checker is annoucened all subs it will be monthly sub after 3 april and they even given the time to all subs even me, so we can use and we still make good profit with that tool while our subs ongoing,  i give all respect to owner of this checker and i'm satisfied giving $24 monthly and it's 100 percent deserve it, because it's the only one good working checker with the a lot of option and good english support and also we don't pay for the product, we pay for the subscription.

This post is by a banned member (dot7) - Unhide
dot7  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(02 May, 2022 - 06:17 PM)Poksin Wrote: Show More
edit: they banned me on their discord after i opened this scam report  kek
I literally banned you cause you said to Tri that hes a 30 years old pedophile.
Learn respect before bitching to us maybe.
This post is by a banned member (Puntosiete) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
That’s gotta be the dumbest one so far.
This tool is the only one working great and they never said it was lifetime.
It was just commonly used amongst the community, after they switched to a monthly subscription they gave everyone 3 months for free. And they did it because they had to change everything.

What you’re doing is buying is buying fifa 2020 and crying because you also have to pay for fifa 2021. The checker has way more features and the support is available in multiple languages and available most of the day / night.

The product became too cheap for the amount of work they putted in and it’s quality. Good luck on finding another checker which is constantly being updated.
dot7  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(03 May, 2022 - 05:14 PM)Poksin Wrote: Show More
I dont think i was rude to your staff, they werent very kind towards me so i adjusted
nah you were just calling us scammers immediately, calling tri a pedo and then thought that because you can do a scam report that we’d give you everything you want
This post is by a banned member (Poksin) - Unhide
Poksin  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
yo @dot7, i was not calling trielice a pedophile, i sent a gif of "dawid jasper" and you asked who is he, then i said who dawid jasper is, i never said anything about trielice, stop lying or, read my ticket again, i didn't call you scammers immediately, i asked for refund and then said i will open a scam report
dot7  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(04 May, 2022 - 10:48 AM)Poksin Wrote: Show More
yo @dot7, i was not calling trielice a pedophile, i sent a gif of "dawid jasper" and you asked who is he, then i said who dawid jasper is, i never said anything about trielice, stop lying or, read my ticket again, i didn't call you scammers immediately, i asked for refund and then said i will open a scam report

No, you called him a pedo and I banned you for this. You are lying
This post is by a banned member (TGM) - Unhide
TGM  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
@TGM

I have the same problem, but I've come to terms with the fact that fraudsters are winning.

How can someone change the main rules of an already concluded contract during its "contract with the client" process during its duration?

your replacement was announced only on your DS server, not to the email that was used when purchasing "this email serves as a confirmation and authorization of the customer"

The replacement was really ridiculous if your unlimited state is limited and your replacement is absurd.

Thats it.