Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Being LQ is better than being HQ.

by carolinagatto - 06 April, 2019 - 05:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (carolinagatto) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Zombie) - Unhide
Zombie  
Retired Staff
Threads
6 Years of service
@MeSvAk isnt LQ, may not really HQ, but at least he brings good content to the forum, thats an important thing
ONLY DISCORD: zombie#7550 (ID: 785571908267671613)
ONLY TELEGRAM: @zombie_dev

I DONT DO MM. CONFIRM ALWAYS VIA PM ON CRACKED!
This post is by a banned member (MeSvAk) - Unhide
MeSvAk  
Registered
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 April, 2019 - 02:27 PM by MeSvAk.)
stop complaining about me posting other frms yes i post some combos from other frms but those which i see are Hq and good not trash ones but others like Accs , some of configs ,and hacking site and ttrials are mine if u have any proof that those aint mine show me then

Stop arguing with people have no problem with people calling me lq or watever ty for sup u bois and gays 

@florain @Zombie @Danger
Not rapping about having hoes
Not rapping about being rich
Not rapping about the best cars he owns
19SMdCR36GE3KxkTz66k6YNBr1Wa6wAQuj

Be aware of Impersonator on discord , always pm to confirm identity.

fuck u piece of shit don't change this 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611d129f058fe9adc1639...y.gif&ct=g]

https://cracked.to/Thread-Supreme-Commun...M-DARKSHIT

[Image: source.gif]

This post is by a banned member (Danger) - Unhide
Danger  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 09 April, 2019 - 02:53 PM by Danger.)
(06 April, 2019 - 05:24 PM)Abu Umar Wrote: Show More
(06 April, 2019 - 05:09 PM)Danger Wrote: Show More
Idk how u think, but @MeSvAk isn't LQ he shares as much as he can and got +4K Likes which i guess none got them in c.to even tho he can leak some threads, that doesn't mean he is doing something against the rules or being LQ, its sharing things to the community that we still dont have.

And also @MeSvAk didn't profit anything, he just got the emote. So yea hope u understand fine

what you mean he is not LQ? he is fucking copy pasting each and every thread from other forums and spamming them here and getting likes from leechers.
And dumb people like you think he is not LQ  Hype

He isn't LQ, he brings HQ conent, we dont care where it came from, but who brings it here and shares with us. If you dont need his content, some other guys need them, i also dont need his combos, but yea there are many, many of peoples that need his combos. So he isn't LQ, he is most liked member out there i guess.

:comfy: my boy @MeSvAk keep it up

(09 April, 2019 - 02:24 PM)mesvak Wrote: Show More
stop complaining about me posting other frms yes i post some combos from other frms but those which i see are Hq and good not trash ones but others like Accs , some of configs ,and hacking site and ttrials are mine if u have any proof that those aint mine show me then

Stop arguing with people have no problem with people calling me lq or watever ty for sup u bois and gays 

@florain @Zombie @Danger

Oh, i forgot that dis exists so yea forgot to reply them who disagreed with me kek
GGWP