Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @ALLOWY

by Logorkill - 05 June, 2022 - 03:46 PM
This post is by a banned member (Allowy) - Unhide
Allowy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 June, 2022 - 08:57 PM by Allowy.)
(07 June, 2022 - 06:50 PM)logorkill Wrote: Show More
I send everything to liars, being sick for 7 days ofc yes
Being sick prevent from refunding

No I can't refund anymore don't talk when you don't know

why not ? return window is 30 days, on the 6th your order haven't arrived yet, on the 10th you contacted me so unless your order arrived on the 7th you still in time

being sick doesn't prevent from refunding your right, but while I was sick I was resting and didn't want to spend my time doing refunds.

this is so fucking absurd, what your trying to get from this scam report ? Your just making my image dirty, it's obvious your gonna loose this scam report, you took 20 days to send me a returning label that I can't even edit, you left me 10 days to do this refund. on the june 6th you opened this scam report. You could still get the refund your just being stupid trying to get money off me, this user should be punished for this bs.

and why did you put in the scam amount 600€ ? did I take 600€ from you ?
I AM RETIRED; DO NOT TRUST ANYONE THAT SAYS TO BE ME!
This post is by a banned member (Logorkill) - Unhide
Logorkill  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 07 June, 2022 - 10:43 PM by Logorkill.)
(07 June, 2022 - 08:49 PM)Allowy Wrote: Show More
(07 June, 2022 - 06:50 PM)logorkill Wrote: Show More
I send everything to liars, being sick for 7 days ofc yes
Being sick prevent from refunding

No I can't refund anymore don't talk when you don't know

why not ? return window is 30 days, on the 6th your order haven't arrived yet, on the 10th you contacted me so unless your order arrived on the 7th you still in time

being sick doesn't prevent from refunding your right, but while I was sick I was resting and didn't want to spend my time doing refunds.

this is so fucking absurd, what your trying to get from this scam report ? Your just making my image dirty, it's obvious your gonna loose this scam report, you took 20 days to send me a returning label that I can't even edit, you left me 10 days to do this refund. on the june 6th you opened this scam report. You could still get the refund your just being stupid trying to get money off me, this user should be punished for this bs.

and why did you put in the scam amount 600€ ? did I take 600€ from you ?

I may lose this scam report if you say so,
I've contacted you the 10 and after some days you said the label quality was shit ok.
Meanwhile, I've contacted another refunder, and he directly told me he won't be able to edit it.
So the 24 (14 days passed) I've sent a new label with a "better" quality and from there you had 14 days which is way enough to edit a label fr
I trusted you and waited for the label to be edited but you sent absolutely nothing and got no answer for a while.
The thing I'm blaming is not the fact you took 7 days to answer but that you haven't told me that you won't be able to edit it, with that info I would be able to contact someone else. Easy as that
And I've received the order the 6 so 1 month passed its already too late

And the 600€ is the amount of the order, this is not a "scam" this is a special case,
Mods knows how to proceed thats it
This post is by a banned member (Allowy) - Unhide
Allowy  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2022 - 01:13 AM by Allowy. Edited 1 time in total.)
The return window hadn’t close when you opened this scam report.
I think @Liars has all info necessary now, you could still get the refund if you went to another refunder when you opened this

lets wait for his reply
I AM RETIRED; DO NOT TRUST ANYONE THAT SAYS TO BE ME!
This post is by a banned member (Logorkill) - Unhide
Logorkill  
Godlike
Threads
5 Years of service
(08 June, 2022 - 01:01 AM)Allowy Wrote: Show More
The return window hadn’t close when you opened this scam report.
I think @Liars has all info necessary now, you could still get the refund if you went to another refunder when you opened this

lets wait for his reply

Oh so 14 days is too short for you but 6 hours is enough for any other refunder ?
I see
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@logorkill You can just return the items or just get refund from another refunder. I will classify this scam report as invalid as there was no scam taken place as well.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024