Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @G1venchy 0.5 LTC

by Suggao - 08 June, 2022 - 02:18 AM
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@G1venchy Help him to get access to the mail. If you cannot do that refund him. Do this within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (Suggao) - Unhide
Suggao  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(10 June, 2022 - 05:29 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@G1venchy Help him to get access to the mail. If you cannot do that refund him. Do this within 24 hours.

I would prefer a refund, i can send ltc adress to @G1venchy in tele
This post is by a banned member (G1venchy) - Unhide
G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 June, 2022 - 11:16 PM by G1venchy.)

Sure will help him to get access to the mail.

we restored the first email but he entered 2nd email changed the password and added a recovery email
[Image: xRTJs94.gif]
ALWAYS CONFIRM VIA CRACKED DMS BEFORE DEALING WITH ME 
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(10 June, 2022 - 10:39 PM)G1venchy Wrote: Show More

we restored the first email but he entered 2nd email changed the password and added a recovery email

So is it all solved now?

G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(11 June, 2022 - 12:53 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
(10 June, 2022 - 10:39 PM)G1venchy Wrote: Show More

So is it all solved now?

Yes Paypal Email is working he got now access to the Email.

Also gave him the RDP back that I bought for him.
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Suggao Can you confirm it is all solved?

This post is by a banned member (Suggao) - Unhide
Suggao  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 June, 2022 - 02:34 AM by Suggao. Edited 1 time in total.)
This is not solved yet. @Liars

https://imgur.com/a/q6Xo324
As i said to him in this screenshot, i did not entered the mail and set up a recovery mail or changed the password. Also, i'm still waiting for the 2nd email.

As for the RDP, i just logged in and it has a random email logged in, and paypal open, and shit (i didn't touched anything, it was like that at the moment i tried the credentials to check if they were the same).
https://imgur.com/a/4pfyLO1

i didn't censored anything from the 2nd screenshot bc none of that matters to me or has any relevant information.

I still don't have access to the 2nd email. And as i said before, i would prefer a refund, since i've already lost all this time.

Edit: The email logged in on the RDP is none of the emails that i need access for.
G1venchy  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 June, 2022 - 04:07 AM by G1venchy. Edited 2 times in total.)
(11 June, 2022 - 02:32 AM)Suggao Wrote: Show More
This is not solved yet. @Liars

https://imgur.com/a/q6Xo324
As i said to him in this screenshot, i did not entered the mail and set up a recovery mail or changed the password. Also, i'm still waiting for the 2nd email.

As for the RDP, i just logged in and it has a random email logged in, and paypal open, and shit (i didn't touched anything, it was like that at the moment i tried the credentials to check if they were the same).
https://imgur.com/a/4pfyLO1

i didn't censored anything from the 2nd screenshot bc none of that matters to me or has any relevant information.

I still don't have access to the 2nd email. And as i said before, i would prefer a refund, since i've already lost all this time.

Edit: The email logged in on the RDP is none of the emails that i need access for.

So I told you not to use the RDP after you opened a Report cause I dont will give you a free RDP when you act like that, Fixed today your Paypal Email and you added 2FA and a Recovery Mail to the 2nd mail, non of our emails that we provide comes with 2FA or a Recovery Email so you must changed the details.

Told you the RDP is Reinstalled everything is fine Its the same RDP and same Location like before there will come no Issue up when you use this RDP.

Now he is trying to find Issues or Problems to get his Refund... Fixed his Email gave him the RDP back. What do you want my Pants?

I mean I dont need to give you the RDP it was not a part of the Deal but also after you opened a Report I gave it back, after liar said fix his Emails I did it

Then you asked me 3 Times for please Refund my Money... ???

You lost time? no buddy you wasted our both Time with this useless Report 

everything solved from my site.