Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @TheRadiant

by OLYMPUSUPGRADE - 08 June, 2022 - 05:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (TheRadiant) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(08 June, 2022 - 05:21 PM)OLYMPUSUPGRADE Wrote: Show More
(08 June, 2022 - 05:19 PM)TheRadiant Wrote: Show More
And in my report i have pretty much explained this already and idk this guy doesnt know english or what he was told on 6June that all his warranty are voided till he pays the dues to which he replied via ok

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...iscord.jpg

admin if you need any proof please PM me or discord me his doing big scam you and me don't think
Me think you need to think to think to learn english
Telegram: @TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED | BACKUP SIGNAL
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 
[Image: SZXzx.gif]

This post is by a banned member (OLYMPUSUPGRADE) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Any admin who need some proof feel free to ping me , All his netflix will be fixed as soon he cancels the chargeback or pay me via crypto

The reason of ban is that only that he chargebacked , he made alt joined again so i banned him and msged him that till he clear dues i wont be fixing any of his upgrade
Telegram: @TheRadiant | NOT ON DISCORD | DM ON TELEGRAM OR CRACKED | BACKUP SIGNAL
Running for more then 2year Upgrades of 150+ Services Done By Us 20000+ Customers 

Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 08 June, 2022 - 05:28 PM by TheRadiant.)
(08 June, 2022 - 05:20 PM)Carl_Wheezer Wrote: Show More
as a customer from Radiant my netflix has been going on for 5 months... no issues... so your claim is false

Thanks for that btw

Whenever a admin checkes this please ping me and do check https://cracked.io/Thread-Supreme-Scam-R...pusUpgrade for more info

Threads
2 Years of service
(08 June, 2022 - 05:31 PM)OLYMPUSUPGRADE Wrote: Show More
no worries if need any proof for buying with him and my customer-facing query every 2 days I'll share all things

also please connect me on discord I'll talk with my customer his say everything for how many times to give replacement to every week

also, I have the message on his server he deletes and ignores. I'm worried about my 7 customer which buying NetFlix with him

Sadly admins am a human and on discord i havr hundreds of tickets daily so it can take me 5-8h to do a ticket and cant be instant

Netflix had issues which have been fixed you can join server amd ask other customers, his upgrades will be fixed for frew ofcourse as he has lifetime warranty but only after he either cancels chargeback or pays the €25 he owes me