Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report again Syrex

by archibald4 - 11 June, 2022 - 11:41 AM
This post is by a banned member (archibald4) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
Thank you @Liars! You are the best
This post is by a banned member (Syrex) - Unhide
Syrex  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 11 June, 2022 - 11:42 PM by Syrex. Edited 2 times in total.)
What? What do you want me to do other than telling people that it can happen, and its not as common as it might seem in this report, cuz only the customers where the account got unbanned commented +1000 customers where the account didnt got unbanned are not commenting, Its the same thing than with drug dealers you only see the ones that get caught.

@Liars Please reconsider your view, that is absolutely not fair.

You know that I'm not a scammer and that if someone didn't get a ban, I always refunded them because it was my fault, but I can't do more than tell people that the ban can be lifted and that I'm not responsible for what happens after the ban and I'm even nice enough to give a discount on the reban if the account is unbanned even though it takes me the exact same amount of time.

"I am not responsible for this."
[Image: lx0jsjG.png]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@Syrex The refund within 24 hours will stick. This is because it is not for you to judge as there are many factors that go into play for example, Instagram support and the banned person's influence. These are things that are out of your control. You can edit that part out or just stop selling your shop on cracked.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
Syrex  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2022 - 12:18 AM by Syrex. Edited 2 times in total.)
(12 June, 2022 - 12:10 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@Syrex The refund within 24 hours will stick. This is because it is not for you to judge as there are many factors that go into play for example, Instagram support and the banned person's influence. These are things that are out of your control. You can edit that part out or just stop selling your shop on cracked.

I dont understand, what do you want me to edit out other that Im not reponsible for what happens after the ban? You are the only staff member on any forum where there are ban services that decides that I should refund someone because their account got unbanned?

Also no one has ever reported me because an account got unbanned, because Im 100% transparent and I tell everyone that account can get unbanned.

@Liars you know the guy where I claimed that the account will stay banned (When anti-appeal still worked)
I refunded him, because I claimed it couldnt get unbanned, but it got unbanned.

This guy here only payed for a ban and not for that the account wont get unbanned and I even told him (you can see it in the screenshots) I told him that the account can get unbanned even doe I dont even have to because I wrote it into my T.O.S
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(12 June, 2022 - 12:12 AM)Syrex Wrote: Show More
(12 June, 2022 - 12:10 AM)Liars Wrote: Show More

I dont understand, what do you want me to edit out other that Im not reponsible for what happens after the ban? You are the only staff member on any forum where there are ban services that decides that I should refund someone because their account got unbanned?

By mentioning that specific phrase to your potential buyers, you are already making them think that the unban rate is less than 10% by saying that it's rare, a number which you cannot promise since you have no control over. You could have easily said that you are not responsible to whatever happens to your account afterwards and not be in this situation right now.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
Syrex  
Heaven
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2022 - 12:33 AM by Syrex. Edited 1 time in total.)
Well its right cuz only 1/10 people I ban gets unbanned, even if they contact the support still most people arent able to get it back.

I can "promise it" based on past experiences I had and those past experiences showed me that less than ~10% of the total bans got unbanned...

@Liars
This post is by a banned member (Heaven) - Unhide
Heaven  
Galactic
Threads
3 Years of service
I do not associate with Syrex or any of his services.

Yet i wanna offer you a 50% refunds
@archibald4 

Do you accpet the deal i dont want Syrex to be banned
This post is by a banned member (archibald4) - Unhide
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2022 - 02:58 AM by archibald4. Edited 2 times in total.)
@Heaven

I think it's better not to get you involved in someone else's business. This is between Syrex and me. If he cares about this reputation and his place on this forum then he will refund by himself. 
This way of acting is of victimizing oneself and attracting attention from others. I'm very well familiar with this type of behavior and I don't intend to pay it any heed. It's like a small kid throwing a tantrum. 
And geez I am quite confused by your words, you know. You know what I'm talking about.