Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Abuse report @DeadUnicorn scam fake stripe / probably alt of old supreme acc

by The_Woorld - 12 June, 2022 - 09:39 PM
This post is by a banned member (The_Woorld) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2022 - 10:16 PM by The_Woorld. Edited 1 time in total.)
(12 June, 2022 - 10:05 PM)heyboysandgirls Wrote: Show More
he is indeed a scammer just look at these screenshots I think theses are pretty self explanatory : https://wetransfer.com/downloads/e741a35...454/e17bd9

I'm sorry dude I saw your reply in his thread but thought you were just a hater saying he was scammer, should have believed you first, but did it anyway, when I saw the low prices I knew he was a scammer so I wanted at least to get his ass exposed here, I'm just waiting for someone clever enough to understand he is clearly linked to those guys

(12 June, 2022 - 10:04 PM)DWC Wrote: Show More
(12 June, 2022 - 10:03 PM)The_Woorld Wrote: Show More
Bro, you just got exposed being his friend lmaoooo you're tryna scam me now because you're mad that I got you? Do something else I'm gonna sleep and see later if anyone with their mind understood what just happened with those 2 main accounts, can't say much about you but you seem really really tense, 2 guys are enough for me to handle

what, i'm not his friend, I spoke to him twice in my life, end yourself kiddo, Advertising a non-forum team middleman is strongly prohibited and will get your account terminated, if you can't read that, you're mentally ill

Isn't it funny you keep turning around the same thing because it's the only thing you can attack me on, I knew you would use this as your only way out kek it's as if you almost forgot guy totally avoided anything about MM and COMPLETELY escaped the name of c.io MM when we got to it, or that he literally TRIED to scam me
Always use a MM and fuck scammers
This post is by a banned member (Artem) - Unhide
Artem  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2022 - 10:18 PM by Artem. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Fixing the screenshot )
(12 June, 2022 - 09:50 PM)The_Woorld Wrote: Show More
Who told you that wasn't my original intent? Guy just thought he was smarter in trying to scam me, I knew he would use this trick before we get to the the MM subject discussion. I even let a possibility for him to use a MM from c.io, you can see everything on the screens he want half - half

(12 June, 2022 - 09:49 PM)DWC Wrote: Show More
Bro just use me as a middle man or @Lucas or @Liars, why are you such retards, go all fuck yourself, I'm tired of fucking retards on this forum, especially french niggers, fuck all of you niggers

or do you have to be such a fucking retarded nigger, is that so hard to add liars as a fucking middleman, bro how much iq do you have I seriously hope you end yourself

Can you read maybe??

@ArtemFromNights you will have things to explain as well

Hello sir,

As you said, i have some things to explain
PS: Everything that i'll say won't be biaised.
So everything started at 8:59PM (Paris Hour)

@DeadUnicorn (A friend)
Dmed me on telegram to say that he got a negative rep because he refused to sell one of his product because the person was not using a verified MM
I asked more details about that, and he sent me screenshots of the deleted telegram conversation (deleted by @The_Woorld so you...)

I directly sent him the link of a section to create a thread and advert moderators about that and to delete the negative reputation
And report that @The_Woorld wanted to use a random middleman and then deleted the proofs by deleting the conversation

Then i +repped @DeadUnicorn because he had -4 total reps for no legitimate reason, and i got a DM from @The_Woorld[Image: Capture-d-cran-du-2022-06-12-20-58-52.png]

I said "goodluck big retard, you won't do anything" in French... After this, i -repped him due to his abusive behavior with me
I can just say that @The_Woorld is breaking rules, by the way @The_Woorld if i forgot something feel free to add it by replying

Regards
-Artem
◽ArtemFromNights◽

[Image: sig-v2.gif]

Telegram ArtemDotIcu
Threads
4 Years of service
(12 June, 2022 - 10:16 PM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More
(12 June, 2022 - 09:50 PM)The_Woorld Wrote: Show More
Who told you that wasn't my original intent? Guy just thought he was smarter in trying to scam me, I knew he would use this trick before we get to the the MM subject discussion. I even let a possibility for him to use a MM from c.io, you can see everything on the screens he want half - half

(12 June, 2022 - 09:49 PM)DWC Wrote: Show More
Bro just use me as a middle man or @Lucas or @Liars, why are you such retards, go all fuck yourself, I'm tired of fucking retards on this forum, especially french niggers, fuck all of you niggers

or do you have to be such a fucking retarded nigger, is that so hard to add liars as a fucking middleman, bro how much iq do you have I seriously hope you end yourself

Can you read maybe??

@ArtemFromNights you will have things to explain as well

Hello sir,

As you said, i have some things to explain
PS: Everything that i'll say won't be biaised.
So everything started at 8:59PM (Paris Hour)

@DeadUnicorn (A friend)
Dmed me on telegram to say that he got a negative rep because he refused to sell one of his product because the person was not using a verified MM
I asked more details about that, and he sent me screenshots of the deleted telegram conversation (deleted by @The_Woorld so you...)

I directly sent him the link of a section to create a thread and advert moderators about that and to delete the negative reputation
And report that @The_Woorld wanted to use a random middleman and then deleted the proofs by deleting the conversation

Then i +repped @DeadUnicorn because he had -4 total reps for no legitimate reason, and i got a DM from @The_Woorld[Image: Capture-d-cran-du-2022-06-12-20-58-52.png]

I said "goodluck big retard, you won't do anything" in French... After this, i -repped him due to his abusive behavior with me
I can just say that @The_Woorld is breaking rules, by the way @The_Woorld if i forgot something feel free to add it by replying

Regards
-Artem

Lol you guys are playing the BLIND and you can tell you're not even trying to hide, posted everything from telegram on the guy, you can keep talking about deletion everything's here anyways Smart
This post is by a banned member (DeadUnicorn) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Continue forgetting that the guy told he don't know anyone trustable to do MM, even tho I literally gave the possibility of using c.io, and that's the very exact thing you're trying to attack me on, ARE YOU DUMB? You guys are literally being stupid in front of everyone I don't even understand how can you feel ok acting like this
This post is by a banned member (Artem) - Unhide
Artem  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(12 June, 2022 - 10:22 PM)The_Woorld Wrote: Show More
Continue forgetting that the guy told he don't know anyone trustable to do MM, even tho I literally gave the possibility of using c.io, and that's the very exact thing you're trying to attack me on, ARE YOU DUMB? You guys are literally being stupid in front of everyone I don't even understand how can you feel ok acting like this

I don't even want to reply to this 
Just wait for a moderator reply sir...
◽ArtemFromNights◽

[Image: sig-v2.gif]

Telegram ArtemDotIcu
This post is by a banned member (DeadUnicorn) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 12 June, 2022 - 10:30 PM by The_Woorld.)
(12 June, 2022 - 10:25 PM)ArtemFromNights Wrote: Show More

I don't even want to reply to this 
Just wait for a moderator reply sir...

Of course lmaoooo kek what else anyway, can only wait time to see another thing to jump on as you have nothing to reply on this

(12 June, 2022 - 10:26 PM)DeadUnicorn Wrote: Show More

Talking about people playing blind, I already answered you that you try to manipulate messages, when I clearly answered for your sentence right before
I explained and translated everything here: https://cracked.io/Thread-Abuse-report-D...id20359469

Sorry if you failed your scam attempt, maybe it works with non-attentive people, but didn't work on me and I even took screenshots, and it's kinda weird that you post the Scam Report after I posted it  Smart

You're playing the smart one while you're literally ignoring the other guy on this thread saying you scammed him as if he doesn't exist you're not even giving him importance kek wait for me I will get your main acc, I'm not interested in the many alts you're doing to scam people what did you think?

(12 June, 2022 - 09:49 PM)DeadUnicorn Wrote: Show More
So, [Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.discordapp.net%2F...senger.jpg]
Here, your sentence ends by: "Donc jpourrais pas le mettre au nom du stripe"
Which can be translated by: "So I won't be able to put it on the same name as the stripe one"

Which I answered: "Nope, je peux faire des customs mais ça sera pas livrer avant Mercredi soir"
Which can be translated: "No, I can make customs but it won't be delivered before Wednesday evening"

I wasn't answering about Middleman here, but about Custom name
And not like @The_Woorld said, I quote him: "As you can see he, himself replies "nope" to a statement of the said MM"

So basically, and his thing is just a lie and a failed to scam me

I will explain because you are low IQ, wait:

"So I won't be able to put it on the same name as the stripe one" means the guy who sells revolut only does already existing ID meaning if you do me a stripe I won't be able to match it with the names you have from your stripe account, here it is, dumb