Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @Curiosity

by YaSserX - 20 June, 2022 - 07:16 PM
This post is by a banned member (Curiosity) - Unhide
Curiosity  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(20 June, 2022 - 07:57 PM)YaSserX Wrote: Show More
i showoed you the thread design you didn't asked for the thread source file all what you asked and insisted for is to post the thread design with my account cuz you have a shitty account as you said i have all the screenshots

The design sucks balls, doesn't have the info needed and is unreadable. I told you what needed to be changed but you ignored me.

Curiosity  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 June, 2022 - 12:13 PM by Curiosity. Edited 2 times in total.)
(21 June, 2022 - 02:17 AM)Heaven Wrote: Show More
@YaSserX Sorry for your loss if you want i can take care of your problems.

I have a team of over 30 people so far and 2 of them are designers. If you need new designs you can surely contact me ill do the designs for free.

Also i can help you get customers. I AM ACTUALLY expereinced in marketing strategys and more. My discord got 1.4K members so far.

So yeah im sorry for your loss and i can try to fix your loss for free if you want. Contact me if youre up for it.

Loss? What loss? This guy lost absolutely nothing. He won't get customers as he can't run this service. He was not involved in any way other than asking where the customers are.

This post is by a banned member (bye) - Unhide
Curiosity  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 21 June, 2022 - 02:06 PM by Curiosity. Edited 4 times in total.)
What I got, can't even read Discord ID:

[Image: 4TyPesZ.jpg]

Don't know how he wants me to post a thread with this. I told him what updates I needed but they were ignored. I never had any contact with the designer.

[Image: YIdxqNY.jpg]

[Image: WkRVHBN.jpg]

Curiosity  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(21 June, 2022 - 02:07 PM)Abyss Wrote: Show More
(21 June, 2022 - 01:49 PM)Curiosity Wrote: Show More
What I go, can't even read Discord ID:

[Image: 4TyPesZ.jpg]

Don't know how he wants me to post a thread with this. I told him what updates I needed but they were ignored. I never had any contact with the designer.

[Image: YIdxqNY.jpg]

[Image: WkRVHBN.jpg]

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I can read the Discord ID with my eyes closed
and there's not a single bit amount of information missing, in fact I added some more touches out of my kindness.

So any state you made about the design is not approved, since none of them are true.

You see the fucking image he sent me or not? What you sent here on this thread is not the image I got from him on Discord as you can see by my image, it's unreadable.

Curiosity  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(21 June, 2022 - 02:15 PM)Abyss Wrote: Show More
(21 June, 2022 - 02:10 PM)Curiosity Wrote: Show More
(21 June, 2022 - 02:07 PM)Abyss Wrote: Show More
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I can read the Discord ID with my eyes closed
and there's not a single bit amount of information missing, in fact I added some more touches out of my kindness.

So any state you made about the design is not approved, since none of them are true.

You see the fucking image he sent me or not? What you sent here on this thread is not the image I got from him on Discord as you can see by my image, it's unreadable.

even if you send it as images in discord it's readable, it only looks unreadable on that picture, since he sent it as a screen shot and not a direct message image, since he was just giving you a preview, if u asked him to send you the images directly he would've done it, but you're just hot headed

Hot headed? This guy pressed me about where the customers are when he provided me with 0 things that I said I needed, then told me he was going to open a scam report and made unbased accusations that I was going to use his account to scam people.