Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

HOW TO DOMINATE YOUR WAY THROUGH COLLEGE APPLICATIONS(Caltech, GaTech cs, Cornell)

by BIGSHAQ123 - 13 July, 2022 - 07:31 PM
This post is by a banned member (Cylix) - Unhide
Cylix  
Supreme
Threads
2 Years of service
(16 July, 2022 - 07:30 AM)BIGSHAQ123 Wrote: Show More
(15 July, 2022 - 10:29 AM)Cylix Wrote: Show More
Why would you want to do this? These institutions are designed to enslave (Slavery of the mind) and distract you. It's all about breaking a self-centered mentality, so that you don't think for yourself (in a financial and political sense). Just look at it -- these institutions profit off of a non-physical value -- a general sense of "prestige". Naturally, to follow their business model they work to control the hive mind (They support the existence of a hive mind). They do this through cultural propaganda etc.. This system works to break you into submission.

If you care about individual liberty,  these specific institutions are the places that work towards the destruction of a reality where the individual matters.

Even as an investment it doesn't make sense. You are paying for the institutions name, not certification or qualification ("Prestige"), and you aren't even promised a job or income. If you got 200k student loans, and you could spend it on anything, not just education I think anyone here would purchase a house... BUT YOU CANT. It is all about the elites enslaving everyone else. And for the 99.99%: You will be hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt, blasting your parents life savings on possibly nothing (or alternatively, from a narcissistic mindset lose out on a lot of inheritance later in life).

Finally, I love Andrew Tate's point. I know he's sort of a meme, but I think he makes good points. His take is that money isn't even related to school. There is no association. What do you think of someone in a lambo? What do you think they do when they pull up in their car? Do you think "Wow that's an IV league student"? No. You think Drug Dealer, Mobster, Business Owner, investor. This is the world we live in. The elites just use propaganda to control and distract you all of your life so they can stay on top. Your pick. Are you going to obey or put up a fight?

I know I'm ready to die before I obey.

i get this mentality but we are enslaved by artificial things everyday, its how we see it and how we interpret it and how we utilizie it to our benefit. The pope can take a dump and someone would buy it for 10k on ebay but the seller is what gets the value no matter how useless it is perceived. Many people want to buiild generational wealth and minimize risk and I am offering the service to do so.

This is a bump

The reasoning you gave is their propaganda -_-. Without risk you will never succeed at anything.
This post is by a banned member (cvrisman) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (BIGSHAQ123) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Bumped #11
This is a bump
This post is by a banned member (stangdude46) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
I need to elevate
This post is by a banned member (siamneo) - Unhide
siamneo  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(13 July, 2022 - 07:31 PM)BIGSHAQ123 Wrote: Show More

thank you
This post is by a banned member (Meowpow) - Unhide
Meowpow  
Registered
Threads
thank u.        -meowpow
This post is by a banned member (Elvisgaming_101) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Elevate yourself past scamming and get yourself on the right path to a upper class lifestyle the traditional way

(also good for college transfers)

need this lol
sheepe
This post is by a banned member (Elvisgaming_101) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
Elevate yourself past scamming and get yourself on the right path to a upper class lifestyle the traditional way

(also good for college transfers)

need this lol
sheepe