Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report agaist @DonHulio

by krovler1 - 24 July, 2022 - 05:43 PM
This post is by a banned member (Nuked) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (User172812) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(24 July, 2022 - 06:02 PM)krovler1 Wrote: Show More
(24 July, 2022 - 06:01 PM)DonHulio Wrote: Show More
(24 July, 2022 - 06:00 PM)krovler1 Wrote: Show More
I means that should have Purple Skull Trooper , But after i buy it he said it's 50/50 lol

Thats always how it works and i sent u the log before u bought so u 100% saw the POSSIBLE ITEMS

You can't sell it something that may have it and charge that much, Also the Skull Trooper was not POSSIBLE as you said , It should have it.

It was on possible items, he always sends seller logs before he stocks or anything

This post is by a banned member (krovler1) - Unhide
krovler1  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 24 July, 2022 - 08:42 PM by krovler1.)
(24 July, 2022 - 06:26 PM)RaZeR1337 Wrote: Show More
(24 July, 2022 - 06:02 PM)krovler1 Wrote: Show More
(24 July, 2022 - 06:01 PM)DonHulio Wrote: Show More
Thats always how it works and i sent u the log before u bought so u 100% saw the POSSIBLE ITEMS

You can't sell it something that may have it and charge that much, Also the Skull Trooper was not POSSIBLE as you said , It should have it.

It was on possible items, he always sends seller logs before he stocks or anything

It wasn't on possible items retards , It was literry captured ; OG's Skull Trooper , Not POSSIBLE ITEMS , Not Normal Skull , It captured next to OG's Special , And the account was literry with 0 Skins?

98 Wins | LastMatch: 2019-11-23 | STW: Not Owned | Dance: Sad Trombone, Battle Call, Skull Trooper, Jumping Jacks, Pizza Party, Tra La La | Pickaxe: Boulder Breakers | OGs/Special: Skull Trooper

That was the exact Capture for the Skull Trooper account , It says it have OG's Special: Skull Trooper , The same account comes with 0 Skins , The seller tricked me really hard because he knew it was empty account , Because he literry says after that If that was Skull Trooper account i would charge 200$ only for that , How is that correct for buyer??
This post is by a banned member (Arab) - Unhide
krovler1  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(25 July, 2022 - 03:01 AM)DonHulio Wrote: Show More
(24 July, 2022 - 08:35 PM)krovler1 Wrote: Show More
(24 July, 2022 - 06:26 PM)RaZeR1337 Wrote: Show More

It wasn't on possible items retards , It was literry captured ; OG's Skull Trooper , Not POSSIBLE ITEMS , Not Normal Skull , It captured next to OG's Special , And the account was literry with 0 Skins?

98 Wins | LastMatch: 2019-11-23 | STW: Not Owned | Dance: Sad Trombone, Battle Call, Skull Trooper, Jumping Jacks, Pizza Party, Tra La La | Pickaxe: Boulder Breakers | OGs/Special: Skull Trooper

That was the exact Capture for the Skull Trooper account , It says it have OG's Special: Skull Trooper , The same account comes with 0 Skins , The seller tricked me really hard because he knew it was empty account , Because he literry says after that If that was Skull Trooper account i would charge 200$ only for that , How is that correct for buyer??

dawg all fn checkers have same UID for skull regular and og so it puts to OG AS a 50:50

It that just doesn't matter , The capture says it have OG's Special Skull Trooper , The same account came with 0 Skins , You refuse to replace and refund. @Liars
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@DonHulio It is false advertising, you should be clear that it is 50:50 chance of getting it. Provide him replacement or refund him within 24 hours.
 [Image: v6F3tGP.gif]
Top spot ad by @briskybrisk [ EXP -5/18/2024]

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 6/4/2024

[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 7/12/2024
This post is by a banned member (Arab) - Unhide
krovler1  
Supreme
Threads
4 Years of service
(25 July, 2022 - 06:35 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@DonHulio It is false advertising, you should be clear that it is 50:50 chance of getting it. Provide him replacement or refund him within 24 hours.

First he says he will refund , Later he said , He wont refund : https://imgur.com/a/Dq1WA7w

He confirmed before the deal there is 9 guarantee OG's , Everyone knows what OG's mean i wont explain it. He never mentioned anything it's Possible to have it or it's 50/50 or gamble anything like that , He just confrimed me.
and now wanted me to choose any account from his log for replace , He should refund 135$ , But want to replace only 1 ACC and not SKULL Trooper. That's what i paid for.