Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report against TheDarkest ~ 68USD Refund Issue

by Kamikaze - 25 April, 2019 - 09:56 PM
This post is by a banned member (TheDarkest) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
This morning I saw your angry messages, so I decided to simply refund because I don't want to deal with "cancer" customers. As I said in private, my personal deposits from paypal to bank account takes less than one day so you should get it faster than 10 days, logically.
This post is by a banned member (Kamikaze) - Unhide
Kamikaze  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 April, 2019 - 10:54 PM)TheDarkest Wrote: Show More
This morning I saw your angry messages, so I decided to simply refund because I don't want to deal with "cancer" customers. As I said in private, my personal deposits from paypal to bank account takes less than one day so you should get it faster than 10 days, logically.

Cancer customers? All I did was ask you for a simple update, however you made me wait 18hours and only then refunded me then (as you said, I didn't request a refund) along with that you didn't even say you sent it through your bank. It just shows how serious you are about your business...
This post is by a banned member (ЛеДуцк) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
This is a fire Thread kek
Leeching = Report (i check every post)
Leave A Like
Dont be a Leeching bitch

Kamikaze  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
TheDarkest ( 50 ) - Last updated 4 minutes ago

Negative (-7): Pretty sad to see you act like this, we exchanged multiple times.
REPORT Psych0path ( 43 ) - Last updated 7 minutes ago

Negative (-7): Cancer customer

Here, everything is as bright as it gets.
A professional currency exchanger wouldn't -rep you just because you had a problem with them.
Fake reputation at last.
This post is by a banned member (TheDarkest) - Unhide
Threads
6 Years of service
Let's do a Résumé for the admins from my point of view.

-He didn't follow my instructions to send in CAD.
-Woke up the next morning, refunded you because I take NO USD CURRENCY. ( I deal about 1k cad daily, and that's how I work and always will. )
-Spammed me during my school hours ( I was not available at all ), then because I didn't answer he decided to open a scam report.
-Now telling me you want it RIGHT NOW, and that you reported my Paypal account for cryptocurrency exchange.

^ Not my fault if he didn't follow the instructions. I wanted to refund him ASAP when I woke up because he already seemed angry and I hate it when my customers are unhappy. At the end, he will still get the money, I won't send any more money because there's no way for me to cancel the refund.

I mean, why would I screw my reputation over literally 68 bucks, I mean, dude ?
Kamikaze  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 April, 2019 - 11:36 PM)TheDarkest Wrote: Show More
Let's do a Résumé for the admins from my point of view.

-He didn't follow my instructions to send in CAD.
-Woke up the next morning, refunded you because I take NO USD CURRENCY. ( I deal about 1k cad daily, and that's how I work and always will. )
-Spammed me during my school hours ( I was not available at all ), then because I didn't answer he decided to open a scam report.
-Now telling me you want it RIGHT NOW, and that you reported my Paypal account for cryptocurrency exchange.

^ Not my fault if he didn't follow the instructions. I wanted to refund him ASAP when I woke up because he already seemed angry and I hate it when my customers are unhappy. At the end, he will still get the money, I won't send any more money because there's no way for me to cancel the refund.

I mean, why would I screw my reputation over literally 68 bucks, I mean, dude ?

Admins. How is me not following instructions relevant? The instructions he sent were 8days ago, I'm not gonna go that long ago in Discord chat, I said I was gonna send 68 USD and he said send. 
I haven't reported you yet, but I will, I don't like the way you handle your business at all, very childish. 

You change your thoughts about receiving USD very often, you said you didn't accept it cause you'd lose on conversion to CAD, now you're telling a different story.

Everyone can confirm that the money in eChecks sits in limbo for a week, EVERYONE, this wouldn't be a problem if I had send with eCheck but I sent with my goddamn BALANCE!!!

Imagine going into Walmart for a refund, you bought a mouse with cash and you want a refund, they tell you to wait 10days and say "you'll get your money don't worry but in 10days, who cares?", obscene. I didn't seem angry, simply was asking for an update, what you did, sending an eCheck was a dick thing to do and you knew that I'd have to wait a week. I'm assuming you do know, cause you deal with $1K everyday right? 

Smart
This post is by a banned member (Tanner) - Unhide
Kamikaze  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(25 April, 2019 - 11:43 PM)Τanner Wrote: Show More
(25 April, 2019 - 10:00 PM)Kamikaze Wrote: Show More
(25 April, 2019 - 09:58 PM)Τanner Wrote: Show More
I wouldn't call this a scam just an inconvenience.

I didn't call it a scam, I dealt with him before and he's very nice, I think he did it accidentally cause it does happen.

You didnt call it a scam? Um the title? ~ Scam report against TheDarkest ~ 68USD Refund Issue

Are you TheDarkest or an admin? Please do not reply to thread, and yes you can call it a scam. 
I sent money with balance, he sends back with an eCheck and doesn't notify me, sounds like a scam to me.