Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @DEDSCAM | 350USD

by itachiiiii - 02 September, 2022 - 12:23 AM
This post is by a banned member (DEDSCAM) - Unhide
DEDSCAM  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 02 September, 2022 - 02:49 PM by DEDSCAM.)
Hi, yes i worked with this guy on wise for 100$, not 350$, its first
Second - i made verification without 20$ paid (I told him that, I don't do it.)
He used VPN!!! No proxy!, proof: https://i.imgur.com/RHYD3EV.jpg

3-rd - he asked me about selfie - i gave it him, proof: https://i.imgur.com/eDoRpTo.jpg
4 - my person refused to take selfies with her passport because she thought they wanted to take credit on her. There was no talk of a wise with her at the time. She made me over 15+ verifications to different sites and everything was ok

5 - I am not responsible for blocking accounts. Where is the proof that she created a new account? You blocked it yourself using a VPN and your U.S. card.

What kind of idiot would top up a $250 account without paying $20 in advance? Sounds very funny

I repeat - it is on a new, zero account, no history, loaded, as he says "250 dollars", where you must first pay a commission of $ 20 to use it, while using the VPN and deposits from the card U.S. bank

Obviously, you get blocked right away. Moving on. He says that he credited another person and everything was okay - obviously, that person's account was not zero (empty).

I offered him exactly the same, warmed up, with history, the old account, which has already been funded for $ 100 - to which he answers me that he wants it for free xD can I give him something else for free?

Also, please note that I have clearly stated in the thread (before the change of description), at the time of purchase. Admins can check:

- not responsible for account recovery
- do not work with the U.S.
⠀⠀
[Image: fFj0epe.gif]

CLICK HERE TO BUY A READY-MADE VERIFIED ACCOUNTS

We have a fairly wide list of products. Over 200 items, more than 1,000 products in more than 30+ different countries. Convenient replenishment of cryptocurrency. Ready to make a verification to order, do premium quality accounts with a guarantee of 24 hours. Wholesale customers do discounts. Product updates daily.

VOUCHES
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@DEDSCAM you will have to refund 50% of what you received for the account to the customer within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (DEDSCAM) - Unhide
DEDSCAM  
Infinity
Threads
2 Years of service
(02 September, 2022 - 05:26 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@DEDSCAM you will have to refund 50% of what you received for the account to the customer within 24 hours.

refunded
https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/transacti...rustwallet

https://www.nulled.to/topic/1433784-scam...ry39839759
⠀⠀
[Image: fFj0epe.gif]

CLICK HERE TO BUY A READY-MADE VERIFIED ACCOUNTS

We have a fairly wide list of products. Over 200 items, more than 1,000 products in more than 30+ different countries. Convenient replenishment of cryptocurrency. Ready to make a verification to order, do premium quality accounts with a guarantee of 24 hours. Wholesale customers do discounts. Product updates daily.

VOUCHES
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Solved, closed.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024