Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report Against WInstore

by iradeen440 - 04 September, 2022 - 05:52 PM
This post is by a banned member (winstore) - Unhide
winstore  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
please the conversations are here insults swearing attack and i didn't say a single bad word i told her i agreed to pay for it but he slandered me to you and all the people and wrote the baseless things about me here. I respect your decision and I trust your justice, thank you @Liars
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@winstore You can refund him or give him a replacement. Do so within 24 hours.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

[Image: iPkyKv6.gif]
Ad by @somebody12 - expiring 09/11/2024
winstore  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
of course i respect your decision i will make a new account or refund in 24 hours thank you @Liars
This post is by a banned member (iradeen440) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
Hi @Liars I would much rather like a refund to my original payment as I had to purchase from another vendor through out all of this. Especially with the hassle, I submitted a receipt above that showed I purchased from another vendor.
winstore  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
i told her i will give her a new working account at your discretion and I told her to respect your decision I said get the account and let's close this issue now but she insists on her money I've already done enough damage by giving 2 accounts and a report was opened about me and I was insulted. I am ready to give an account according to your decision. thanks @Liars
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 05 September, 2022 - 11:37 PM by iradeen440.)
I already purchased an account from another vendor because you didn't deliver, I just want a refund now

(05 September, 2022 - 11:33 PM)iradeen440 Wrote: Show More
I already purchased an account from another vendor because you didn't deliver, I just want a refund now

Proof of purchase and im sure @JohnWickX can vouch for my purchase.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-09-05-at-4-35-08-PM.png]

I want a refund to my original payment method as I have no need for the account due to the passing time
winstore  
Infinity
Threads
1 Year of service
I gave you a working account and now again please no more extensions and respect @Liars decision  liars made a decision new account or refund I am ready to give you a new account
Threads
4 Years of service
(05 September, 2022 - 11:40 PM)winstore Wrote: Show More
I gave you a working account and now again please no more extensions and respect @Liars decision  liars made a decision new account or refund I am ready to give you a new account

account was not working, I dont trust you. You lied on store about instant delivery, then messaged me when I was offline, when I tried the account it said wrong user and password. This is not how to do business, when asked you attacked me instead of troubleshooting.