Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @Fivio

by Alting - 06 September, 2022 - 12:31 AM
This post is by a banned member (Alting) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Refunding) - Unhide
Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(06 September, 2022 - 12:48 AM)Alting Wrote: Show More
he added me on Telegram and said he'd check after I sent him the site

You sent me the site you wanted hacked, I figured you were a "refund god" and have such a high repped profile I wouldn't have to worry about you pulling this stunt, but here we are.

You also confirmed you would pay me, You also asked me how much do you owe me.

Why don't you answer your own questions? you should be fully capable of doing so.

@Liars I won't answer this baboon any further, I ain't paying for something I never asked for
[Image: HGqVOqh.gif]
[Image: DGlflMl.gif]

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 06 September, 2022 - 12:56 AM by Refunding. Edited 1 time in total.)
(06 September, 2022 - 12:52 AM)Alting Wrote: Show More
(06 September, 2022 - 12:50 AM)Fivio Wrote: Show More
(06 September, 2022 - 12:48 AM)Alting Wrote: Show More
he added me on Telegram and said he'd check after I sent him the site

You sent me the site you wanted hacked, I figured you were a "refund god" and have such a high repped profile I wouldn't have to worry about you pulling this stunt, but here we are.

You also confirmed you would pay me, You also asked me how much do you owe me.

Why don't you answer your own questions? you should be fully capable of doing so.

@Liars I won't answer this baboon any further, I ain't paying for something I never asked for

https://prnt.sc/D6eW-wm1wtHw

Mid hacking the website to get the admin creds and he is saying we will just discuss payment after you give them to me, Sounds a little shady, no?

"I mean idk what to do with it but sure, how much do I owe u?"

His words exactly

I asked if the site could be defaced, your trying to sell me a vuln. I never asked for a vuln, your trying to make me pay for your incomplete work without having even discussed pricing first?

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(06 September, 2022 - 12:59 AM)Alting Wrote: Show More
(06 September, 2022 - 12:56 AM)Fivio Wrote: Show More
(06 September, 2022 - 12:52 AM)Alting Wrote: Show More
https://prnt.sc/D6eW-wm1wtHw

Mid hacking the website to get the admin creds and he is saying we will just discuss payment after you give them to me, Sounds a little shady, no?

"I mean idk what to do with it but sure, how much do I owe u?"

His words exactly

I asked if the site could be defaced, your trying to sell me a vuln. I never asked for a vuln, your trying to make me pay for your incomplete work without having even discussed pricing first?

https://prnt.sc/hTUXRnsQ42qA

This is the answer to the scam report man, stop trying to weasel around it.

Just fucking pay me for my time, I didn't mind continuing with the website if I was to get paid, should of followed through instead of backing out and wasting my time.
I asked for the site to be defaced, it's not defaced therefore I will not pay you. I couldn't care less if you found the Ark of the Covenant, the Holy Grail or the Copper Scroll as this is not what I asked you for.

Refunding  
Refund God
Threads
3 Years of service
(06 September, 2022 - 01:03 AM)Alting Wrote: Show More
You're still beating around the bush, Have @J_S pull the shoutbox chat logs to see what was said exactly.

You also wanted access to the stock, more then defacing it, so therefore you're contradicting yourself, think about this entire situation for a minute, all you need to do is pay me for my time spent on hacking the website, I will still deliver the vuln to you, but I am not interested in doing business with you.

You went out of your way to spend time doing something I never asked you for. I asked for the site to be defaced which you haven't done. You will not be paid for something you did of your own accord without being asked to do so