Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

SCAM REPORT AGAINST @SMSFRL

by MaloneKemp - 04 October, 2022 - 08:13 PM
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(07 October, 2022 - 08:14 AM)MaloneKemp Wrote: Show More
I've made a new account on sms.frl to check if the registration is still open (because my account with money deposit does not work)
Website is down from yesterday -> https://prnt.sc/s50wL6UnOXyG
Maybe yearly maintenance ... every 2 days

So when I will receive my money back !?

Have you reached out to their support?
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
This post is by a banned member (MaloneKemp) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 10 October, 2022 - 04:57 AM by MaloneKemp. Edited 2 times in total.)
Ok, I understand now, you support this scammer.
When I did't reply in 12-24 hours, my scam report was closed.
Now when he did't answer for one week, you ask me if I contacted their support (scammer support). WTF !?
This post is by a banned member (SMSFRL) - Unhide
SMSFRL  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(10 October, 2022 - 04:53 AM)MaloneKemp Wrote: Show More
Now when he did't answer for one week, you ask me if I contacted their support (scammer support). WTF !?
If you dont contact us how on earth can we support you? I have already sent him proof you dont respond on telegram, you have yet to dm on here with your issues, So i dont know how i can support you.
if i dont know whats wrong with your account or whatever how on earth can i fix your issue.
You already have used some credit , you have 600 left DM our support and this can be handled get your account fixed no issue .
This post is by a banned member (MaloneKemp) - Unhide
Threads
3 Years of service
(10 October, 2022 - 07:04 PM)SMSFRL Wrote: Show More
If you dont contact us how on earth can we support you? I have already sent him proof you dont respond on telegram, you have yet to dm on here with your issues, So i dont know how i can support you.
if i dont know whats wrong with your account or whatever how on earth can i fix your issue.
You already have used some credit , you have 600 left DM our support and this can be handled get your account fixed no issue .

Last time when I contacted support, you altered conversation and said that I delete it and saying that is my fault and stuff.
I'm not stupid second time.
You have no honor.
Why you avoid to talk here?
Give me my money back and finish all this, I don't want liars without honor to eat from my money.
This post is by a banned member (SMSFRL) - Unhide
SMSFRL  
Registered
Threads
2 Years of service
(11 October, 2022 - 09:11 AM)MaloneKemp Wrote: Show More

Last time when I contacted support, you altered conversation and said that I delete it and saying that is my fault and stuff.
You have no honor.
Give me my money back and finish all this, I don't want liars without honor to eat from my money.

Actually the whole chat is still there and you still dont respond. Shut up about honor you run a double spending service and tried to double spend us. Sad part you used some credits so we dont refund.
The funny part is we wont refund and if you wanna use your credits you will need to message support or just fuck off. so simple.
This post is by a banned member (deegees) - Unhide
deegees  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
if it means anything I am a satisfied customer and literally used the site today
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
(11 October, 2022 - 09:11 AM)MaloneKemp Wrote: Show More

You have no honor.

Is this now solved? Have you tried to reach out to them.

Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
Since, I have not got no update here. I am going to assume that this is solved, If it is not solved. Feel free to re-open the scam report. Solved, closed.