Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Why do YOU cheat in League?

by Xarayh - 12 May, 2019 - 12:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (Xarayh) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Vassilios) - Unhide
Vassilios  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(12 May, 2019 - 01:21 AM)RAKAN Wrote: Show More
(12 May, 2019 - 01:07 AM)Vassilios Wrote: Show More
(12 May, 2019 - 01:04 AM)RAKAN Wrote: Show More
Knowing where people are hiding in bushes is massive, if you can always see the enemy Jungler it's basically a free win unless you're a total retard
I have played only three matches ever and I was shit and never picked it up.

That's how I used to be then one day me and a friend we're bored as fuck and decided to give it a try, ended up playing it non stop for like 3 days then I just kinda fell in love with it, been banned the last 2 weeks but once I get unbanned I'm going right back to playing it

I have played with Ash, Teemo and someone else. With Teemo all I did was drop those mushrooms everywhere and people got mad.
[Image: 1724cf64e5e5b1b73c593976bf4643a6.png]
This post is by a banned member (Vassilios) - Unhide
Vassilios  
Supreme
Threads
5 Years of service
(12 May, 2019 - 01:29 AM)RAKAN Wrote: Show More
(12 May, 2019 - 01:28 AM)Vassilios Wrote: Show More
(12 May, 2019 - 01:21 AM)RAKAN Wrote: Show More
That's how I used to be then one day me and a friend we're bored as fuck and decided to give it a try, ended up playing it non stop for like 3 days then I just kinda fell in love with it, been banned the last 2 weeks but once I get unbanned I'm going right back to playing it

I have played with Ash, Teemo and someone else. With Teemo all I did was drop those mushrooms everywhere and people got mad.

Those mushrooms are cancer that's why, if you want an easy hero to play and just wanna rape people try picking tryndamere and playing top, he's insane and he's not too hard to play

Never heard of that hero, but if something is cancer and it pisses people off then it's my thing.
[Image: 1724cf64e5e5b1b73c593976bf4643a6.png]