Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report | Scammed by @MoneyLonger

by Affuse - 09 November, 2022 - 06:04 PM
This post is by a banned member (Chiya) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Affuse) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (MoneyLonger) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
First of all the config you tried to sell me that I already sent 25$ for is leaked, secondly the capture wasn’t working and when I notified you of this you said to bad it’s working for you and that I still had to pay for a leaked un working config. I refuse to pay more for something that is already leaked and you refused to fix after I tested it.
My telegram is @glizzx
Only dm if you got vouches
Threads
4 Years of service
I asked you to fix it. You said nah it works fine and asked for the rest of the 25$ when it was already leaked. I’m not sending any more then I already have for a leaked config. If anything I should open a scam report against you! Sold me a public leaked config
My telegram is @glizzx
This post is by a banned member (DankoFR) - Unhide
DankoFR  
Godlike
Threads
3 Years of service
(10 November, 2022 - 02:41 AM)MoneyLonger Wrote: Show More
I asked you to fix it. You said nah it works fine and asked for the rest of the 25$ when it was already leaked. I’m not sending any more then I already have for a leaked config. If anything I should open a scam report against you! Sold me a public leaked config
From what I'm seeing, this is really sad, you asked him to fix it then starting ghosting him as soon as he asked you what he should fix. And even if another version of the config was leaked, you should've still paid for it (because that was a part of the deal) and we need proofs that he sold you a public config.
Threads
4 Years of service
Firstly danko, you are not apart of this and shouldn’t be replying as it does not pertain to you

Secondly ik I don’t have proof becuase you deleted chats but you made another account on here and impersonated me to try and ruin my name. You can shut up honestly, and he doesn’t have screen shots of the messages after that I told him that the capture wasn’t working. He never agreed to fix
My telegram is @glizzx