Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam Report against @AngelDesign

by ApolloArt - 21 December, 2022 - 05:47 PM
This post is by a banned member (Chiya) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (bye) - Unhide
This post is by a banned member (Summer) - Unhide
Summer  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
Hello there, I am writing this to who ever it may concern but mainly my focus is at the admin handling this dispute. I had multiple clients bring this person up to me as impersonating to be one of us. He messages clients and other peoples from our server trying to promote his service. I even had to make a public announcment about this kid pretending to be one of us. I am sure he has alts laying around in our server and unfortunetly there is no way for us to tell. Here is what I said. photo1 Ontop of this we are not the only service. @AngelArt had a run in with him and people thought it was this skid pretending to be us. He also made an public notice here is photo photo2. Please get rid of this retarded kid @AngelDesign admin. I think there is more then enough evidence. Please take this seriously as alot of us are very angry with @AngelDesign for inconviencing clients members and friends.
Thanks,
Summer
[Image: 4v63n7I.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Summer) - Unhide
Summer  
Godlike
Threads
4 Years of service
(21 December, 2022 - 07:28 PM)AngelDesign Wrote: Show More
you are destroying my services, please don’t make shit like this…
Please don’t distrub me, I’m messaging admins remove this or remove my account from cracked.

How about removing yourself and never start or sell a service again? That works too mate.  Smart
[Image: 4v63n7I.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@AngelDesign Since you want to steal other people portfolio for your own personal gain. You will keep DWC for 4 weeks as this can be seen as attempting to scam. Do your own portfolio if you use any other people or still using @winter portfolio you will be banned for scamming. Solved, closed.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 11/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024