Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam Report Against CryptoDelta

by kushpvo - 25 May, 2019 - 06:38 AM
This post is by a banned member (kushpvo) - Unhide
kushpvo  
Infinity
Threads
6 Years of service
(29 May, 2019 - 01:19 PM)Jocker Wrote: Show More
Well, you said to wait.

I have waited enough and was waiting for him to test but I haven't heard back from him about it. I'd like a refund for the method + my investment that was lost

Discord kushpvo#9832
kushpvo  
Infinity
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 May, 2019 - 10:45 AM by kushpvo.)
BTC : 148rjxCDkw9m2ACZXP47Q184wYPwfSTz5t

@Jocker he is denying to refund the lost investment. I bought the method for $50 and lost $40 as investment in the method. I lost that extra $40 because his method was not working. He is denying to refund that.

He claims that I lost the $40 because I didn't take precaution in following the method but that's not true. I followed the method word-by-word as he stated and I still lost the investment.

https://i.gyazo.com/1f7a202451388d9c4bc4...9d9abb.png

Discord kushpvo#9832
This post is by a banned member (Ryze) - Unhide
Ryze  
Heaven
Threads
5 Years of service
In my eyes you can only get a refund for the method u bought so 50$. The other 80$ you spent on this was your own choice, you took a risk by doing this. Its a exploit this means there is a small chance of it working.
[Image: gB0Oyuo.gif]
[Image: ZsTIWSC.png]

Feel free to check out the following links:
 General Rules | Posting Rules | Marketplace Rules 
 Anti Leeching | Upgrade | Terms of Service 
This post is by a banned member (Pennybags) - Unhide
Pennybags  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Here is my input,

At the time he bought the method from me, one other person had as well, the other person was able to use the method just fine as stated. So I am not sure why or how he lost so much. Also, he deviated from the guide I gave him investing more than I had stated ($10), he decided to invest $20 each time which was also a factor leading to him having no success, as larger value leads to lower success rate. I am more than happy to refund the $50 he spent on the method, but refunding his losses due to his mistake is not something I will do. If I was some random user with low quality posts then I would understand but I have vouches from multiple trusted users.

In my opinion, the correct situation is for me to refund him the $50, but since he deviated from what I recommended, the losses are not my fault and the investments he made were his decision.
kushpvo  
Infinity
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 30 May, 2019 - 03:45 PM by kushpvo.)
(30 May, 2019 - 03:37 PM)Ryze Wrote: Show More
In my eyes you can only get a refund for the method u bought so 50$. The other 80$ you spent on this was your own choice,  you took a risk by doing this. Its a exploit this means there is a small chance of it working.

I'll wait for @Jocker to decide that. 
Since I lost the additional $40 by doing what the method stated.

(30 May, 2019 - 03:40 PM)CryptoDelta Wrote: Show More
Here is my input,

At the time he bought the method from me, one other person had as well, the other person was able to use the method just fine as stated. So I am not sure why or how he lost so much. Also, he deviated from the guide I gave him investing more than I had stated ($10), he decided to invest $20 each time which was also a factor leading to him having no success, as larger value leads to lower success rate. I am more than happy to refund the $50 he spent on the method, but refunding his losses due to his mistake is not something I will do. If I was some random user with low quality posts then I would understand but I have vouches from multiple trusted users.

In my opinion, the correct situation is for me to refund him the $50, but since he deviated from what I recommended, the losses are not my fault and the investments he made were his decision.

You told me that you started with an investment of $20. I followed that. I got banned. You asked me to try again, i again went with another $20 and again got banned.

@CryptoDelta Nevermind. Just refund the $50. I'm tired of arguing and waiting. The BTC address is mentioned above

Discord kushpvo#9832
Pennybags  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
(30 May, 2019 - 03:40 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: Show More
In my eyes you can only get a refund for the method u bought so 50$. The other 80$ you spent on this was your own choice,  you took a risk by doing this. Its a exploit this means there is a small chance of it working.

Here is my input,

You told me that you started with an investment of $20. I followed that. I got banned. You asked me to try again, i again went with another $20 and again got banned.

@CryptoDelta Nevermind. Just refund the $50. I'm tired of arguing and waiting. The BTC address is mentioned above

Just to confirm this is the correct BTC address right?

148rjxCDkw9m2ACZXP47Q184wYPwfSTz5t
kushpvo  
Infinity
Threads
6 Years of service
(30 May, 2019 - 05:20 PM)CryptoDelta Wrote: Show More
(30 May, 2019 - 03:40 PM)LoneWolf Wrote: Show More

Here is my input,

Just to confirm this is the correct BTC address right?

148rjxCDkw9m2ACZXP47Q184wYPwfSTz5t

Yes, Please refund

Discord kushpvo#9832
Pennybags  
Registered
Threads
5 Years of service
Sorry for the delay, I am just waiting for my Coinbase deposit to go through. It can take between 2-3 business days so please allow me time for this.