Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

cracked.io | Best Forum Around | Free Premium Accounts

Scam report agaisnt Denny 41 USD worth of bitcoin

by MacailyaHQ - 28 May, 2019 - 01:05 PM
This post is by a banned member (MacailyaHQ) - Unhide
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 May, 2019 - 05:52 PM by MacailyaHQ.)
(28 May, 2019 - 05:23 PM)Denny Wrote: Show More
(28 May, 2019 - 03:50 PM)Jocker Wrote: Show More
The shop owner has to contact selly's support

That is not correct. The one that has problems with Selly has to contact Selly's support. I don't have problem with Selly since I am getting customers and customers are paying via Selly with no problems at all.

I can not contact selly without making an account this is your problem joker told you what to do do it or give me a refund because The bitcoin is in your wallet

I dont have time to go back and fourth with a child
[Image: giphy.gif]
This post is by a banned member (Denny) - Unhide
Denny  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 May, 2019 - 06:22 PM by Denny.)
I will not contact Selly about problem that you are having. For me, and for the rest of the world, Selly works just fine :) @Jocker

And also, shut the fuck up you brainless piece of shit. You have no right to call someone else a child/scum/other words you have used through this thread/SB/Discord you fucking retarded Fitbit cracker. Go kill yourself, then, you might give out some good in the world. You don't even deserve air you fucking degenerate. I don't have time for your retard-ness you fucking idiot. Go make ticket on Selly, it's your transaction and your fucking order. I have no intentions on scoop feeding you you fucking moron. 
Go outside a little you fucking retarded 13 year old white good-for-nothing brainless piece of shit. Get some Sun.
Threads
5 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 28 May, 2019 - 06:33 PM by MacailyaHQ.)
(28 May, 2019 - 06:21 PM)Denny Wrote: Show More
I will not contact Selly about problem that you are having. For me, and for the rest of the world, Selly works just fine :) @Jocker

And also, shut the fuck up you brainless piece of shit. You have no right to call someone else a child/scum/other words you have used through this thread/SB/Discord you fucking retarded Fitbit cracker. Go kill yourself, then, you might give out some good in the world. You don't even deserve air you fucking degenerate. I don't have time for your retard-ness you fucking idiot. Go make ticket on Selly, it's your transaction and your fucking order. I have no intentions on scoop feeding you you fucking moron. 
Go outside a little you fucking retarded 13 year old white good-for-nothing brainless piece of shit. Get some Sun.

So lets get this straight you refuse what joker told you to do. 

You wont refund me

And your a child who cant run a simple store

Give me my refund or fix your problem

the bitcoin is in your wallet 

I dont think the blockchain network lies

https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/7c4f...0b458e458/
Denny  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
(28 May, 2019 - 08:38 PM)Jocker Wrote: Show More

You will have to contact them regarding an issue with a payment to your account. It's either that or you give him what he bought without selly. You have 24 hours to do so

I will give him refund. I don't want him as customer, he is obviously not mentally stable enough.

Brainless dipshit, put your BTC address here.
Threads
5 Years of service
(28 May, 2019 - 10:55 PM)Denny Wrote: Show More
(28 May, 2019 - 08:38 PM)Jocker Wrote: Show More

You will have to contact them regarding an issue with a payment to your account. It's either that or you give him what he bought without selly. You have 24 hours to do so

I will give him refund. I don't want him as customer, he is obviously not mentally stable enough.

Brainless dipshit, put your BTC address here.

Your clearly very professional thanks for proving you have had the bitcoin proves your lying this whole time.  

bc1q0xsuh98wmtnwhkxlsg2ee8kf6kw07vdxvc4q6u
Denny  
Supreme
Threads
6 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 29 May, 2019 - 12:00 AM by Denny.)
I have changed my mind. You will not receive money back.
I will do as Jocker suggested, have sent you your key.

@Jocker mark this as solved.
Threads
5 Years of service
(29 May, 2019 - 12:26 AM)Jocker Wrote: Show More
@MacailyaHQ Do you confirm?

I actually dont feel conformable with his service after he said he wants to kill me and so on... ontop of the fact that he would be able to dox me if i go on his website So i would like a refund
This post is by a banned member (snxwy) - Unhide