Navigation X
ALERT
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Scam report against @ThemYouAndMe

by taap - 14 January, 2023 - 12:52 AM
This post is by a banned member (ThemYouAndMe) - Unhide
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 January, 2023 - 06:46 PM by ThemYouAndMe. Edited 2 times in total.)
It's a bit funny how your entire attitude has changed since that loss yesterday. Before then you were both advertising and speaking about your 100% winrate like it's a fact, or some sort of guarantee.
Now after the loss you come with statements like "ive never promised Lifetime 100% winrate and i said before that 100% winrate will be broken eventually."

It never was a guarantee, and that was stated in the whole discord server in public chats and to people that wanted to buy it, everyone that follows me knows its not a guarantee, here is proof from multiple days back and weeks and months: https://imgur.com/a/RfYQCD1 , even when you opened a ticket I said this is not guaranteed like common knowledge in life nothing nothing is guaranteed here is proof that i said this to you before you bought it: https://imgur.com/a/WQDZHze clearly said its not possible to keep 100% win rate forever, so stop lying, also take a look at my thread do you see it as the thread design it self saying 100% win rate forever  or even something about 100% win rate ? (The text is saying 100% like the title that's because i can change it at any moment in case i lost like we did a few days ago, and i will change it according to my winnings when this is all resolved)

"one of the staff members in my server decided to ban you as you seemed toxic to him"
Can u show proof to back this up? I was never toxic to him or any other member when he decided to ban me. Matter of fact, that admin wasn't even speaking to me or anyone else in the public chat when he decided to ban me.
so now you're just lying? Please upload proof of this.
When I got banned I had several members from the server add me and ask wtf happened and why I was suddenly banned for just saying: "Everyone in ballers trade just got liquidated today, everyone else please stay safe"

Here is proof of the ban it was not made by me: https://imgur.com/a/Qsn8fCL
Reason for ban: toxic to community after we lost money you started blaming us and the method

"and from the scam report, it seems that you understand the strategy and know well the risk and reward ratio, but you still decided to enter the trade despite no pressure was given nor no one forced you to enter it."
I can confirm this is true, but you left out some details. You mentioned several times in our discussion we had that same day, that you have some secret method to make this strategy go around. You called it "key role", and that you can't discuss it because its apparently super secret. Although I confronted you about this, this is also a lie. Unless you have insider information from CZ himself, then there's no secret shit you're sitting on besides doing TA with an advanced martin gale system to DCA trades.
I mean, if you do have this, then you shouldn't have any problems showing this to some cracked admin like @Liars , right?

That doesn't even matter its not for sale, I choose what I sell to my clients and at the moment is 2 roles that you can buy, premium and baller roles. You was trying to dig a hole by asking stuff to get more info out of me i clearly stated that it was not for sale. 

"The way i see it, You joined on 12/29/2022 and bought the subscription the next day (Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/oo6zoO7). You had plenty of time to decide if you should risk entering the trades or not knowing the risks but you still decided to enter these trades. You just trying to get back the money you lost because you decided to risk it. Its not a valid reason to issue a refund, thats on you."
I've never once said that you should be responsible for me taking the trade to follow your strategy. I am taking 100% responsibility for this myself. That's the reason why I decided to go for the minimum amount of risk, so that when trying it out, I won't lose a lot of money in case of a liquidation - Which happened on my first trade lol.
The reason why I want this refund is because you've been advertising and selling this as a strategic method, not as a trading signals group. You advertised it as 100% wr. You and your partmer made me and several more people add more funds to push the liquidation price, just for a chance to keep your 100% wr streak. Your partner even admitted that several times during this trade he wanted to close it because it was looking bad, but closing it would mean a loss and he then rather gambled with everyones money instead of closing it, just because he didn't want to make you get your first loss. This to me is not providing trading signals, this is your providing a strategic method - As you've been advertising and promoting it as.
That's why I want a refund of my liquidation cost. I was also, as you admitted in your response already, unfairly banned for being "toxic" to an admin - This is a lie first of all, but I was still unfairly banned and this is the reason why I'm asking for a refund of the subscription cost.

"The reason why I want this refund is because you've been advertising and selling this as a strategic method," you knew what you bought I even confirmed in the ticket we had open proof: 
https://imgur.com/a/WenYEtm also on my thread and all sales pages I clearly say "Live Trades" and  "Short Covers "Long Covers" "Trade Sizes" all 3 of these require teaching and mentorship which I provide for every customer that needs help.

"Now, im offering Free subscription to anyone who lost money in my service until they make back what they lost (That includes you.)"
You're running an method based on DCAing with an advanced martin gale system and claiming you have some secret "key role" info that backs up these trades & method, which you can not share because its super secret CIA info.. and you want me to go in again and risk another couple of hundred dollars? On what guarantees? You're not using SL, you're not closing trades that you took and accept a small loss just because you dont want to get your first L, and you want me to accept this super nice gesture of free subscription just so you can continue running your scheme in hopes of surviving the next couple of weeks or months without another liquidation? yeah idk in what world you live buddy, but you must be delusional thinking I'd do that.

Where is this claim  please provide proof that I'm selling my service based on secret knowledge CIA info like u say or what ever ? I'm not even promoting my thread discord or sellix in anything close to what  you are saying here

"I told you that risking everyting on one trade is stupid and that you should split it up in case of liquidations so you could make back the money you lost. If you didn't do that and STILL decided to risk everything on one trade, again, thats on you."
I never risked everything on one stupid trade. You're leaving out details again in some stupid way to make you seem right here. If you gona share screenshots and shit, make sure you include everything, not just specific things that speaks in your favour.
If you actually show our conversation I said multiple times that I will go with the least risky option, because it would be stupid of me to go high risk on some method that I've never used before. Your response to this was: "that's fair enough" . You remember this? lol.

Good on you that you risked less, other people lost way more than you but they understand that's its beyond anyone's control to make guaranteed money that's why there isn't more customers saying bad things, this stuff happens everyone lost money, me admins and most of the paid members, be grateful that you lost a lot less than than other people.

There wont be wont be anymore response from me to you, I Have shown clear evidence with clear proof.

@Liars is welcome to join my server, i will add him a special role so he can see all chats and decide.
[Image: standard.gif]
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 January, 2023 - 06:47 PM by ThemYouAndMe. Edited 2 times in total. Edit Reason: Double post )
Last thing,

You didn't even paid me full 100$ for the subscription as you stated in your scam report lmao

https://imgur.com/a/Ah42ozW
https://imgur.com/a/gWqeQ3L
This post is by a banned member (taap) - Unhide
taap  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 January, 2023 - 08:41 PM by taap.)
(16 January, 2023 - 06:20 PM)ThemYouAndMe Wrote: Show More
Last thing,

You didn't even paid me full 100$ for the subscription as you stated in your scam report lmao

https://imgur.com/a/Ah42ozW
https://imgur.com/a/gWqeQ3L

I just took the current price for ballers as I thought I paid this. Now that you corrected me, I can remember that you were running some discount when I joined, hence the $70 payment, not $100.
I'll change this right now.

(15 January, 2023 - 10:26 PM)ThemYouAndMe Wrote: Show More
It's a bit funny how your entire attitude has changed since that loss yesterday. Before then you were both advertising and speaking about your 100% winrate like it's a fact, or some sort of guarantee.
Now after the loss you come with statements like "ive never promised Lifetime 100% winrate and i said before that 100% winrate will be broken eventually."

It never was a guarantee, and that was stated in the whole discord server in public chats and to people that wanted to buy it, everyone that follows me knows its not a guarantee, here is proof from multiple days back and weeks and months: https://imgur.com/a/RfYQCD1 , even when you opened a ticket I said this is not guaranteed like common knowledge in life nothing nothing is guaranteed here is proof that i said this to you before you bought it: https://imgur.com/a/WQDZHze clearly said its not possible to keep 100% win rate forever, so stop lying, also take a look at my thread do you see it as the thread design it self saying 100% win rate forever  or even something about 100% win rate ? (The text is saying 100% like the title that's because i can change it at any moment in case i lost like we did a few days ago, and i will change it according to my winnings when this is all resolved)

"one of the staff members in my server decided to ban you as you seemed toxic to him"
Can u show proof to back this up? I was never toxic to him or any other member when he decided to ban me. Matter of fact, that admin wasn't even speaking to me or anyone else in the public chat when he decided to ban me.
so now you're just lying? Please upload proof of this.
When I got banned I had several members from the server add me and ask wtf happened and why I was suddenly banned for just saying: "Everyone in ballers trade just got liquidated today, everyone else please stay safe"

Here is proof of the ban it was not made by me: https://imgur.com/a/Qsn8fCL
Reason for ban: toxic to community after we lost money you started blaming us and the method

"and from the scam report, it seems that you understand the strategy and know well the risk and reward ratio, but you still decided to enter the trade despite no pressure was given nor no one forced you to enter it."
I can confirm this is true, but you left out some details. You mentioned several times in our discussion we had that same day, that you have some secret method to make this strategy go around. You called it "key role", and that you can't discuss it because its apparently super secret. Although I confronted you about this, this is also a lie. Unless you have insider information from CZ himself, then there's no secret shit you're sitting on besides doing TA with an advanced martin gale system to DCA trades.
I mean, if you do have this, then you shouldn't have any problems showing this to some cracked admin like @Liars , right?

That doesn't even matter its not for sale, I choose what I sell to my clients and at the moment is 2 roles that you can buy, premium and baller roles. You was trying to dig a hole by asking stuff to get more info out of me i clearly stated that it was not for sale. 

"The way i see it, You joined on 12/29/2022 and bought the subscription the next day (Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/oo6zoO7). You had plenty of time to decide if you should risk entering the trades or not knowing the risks but you still decided to enter these trades. You just trying to get back the money you lost because you decided to risk it. Its not a valid reason to issue a refund, thats on you."
I've never once said that you should be responsible for me taking the trade to follow your strategy. I am taking 100% responsibility for this myself. That's the reason why I decided to go for the minimum amount of risk, so that when trying it out, I won't lose a lot of money in case of a liquidation - Which happened on my first trade lol.
The reason why I want this refund is because you've been advertising and selling this as a strategic method, not as a trading signals group. You advertised it as 100% wr. You and your partmer made me and several more people add more funds to push the liquidation price, just for a chance to keep your 100% wr streak. Your partner even admitted that several times during this trade he wanted to close it because it was looking bad, but closing it would mean a loss and he then rather gambled with everyones money instead of closing it, just because he didn't want to make you get your first loss. This to me is not providing trading signals, this is your providing a strategic method - As you've been advertising and promoting it as.
That's why I want a refund of my liquidation cost. I was also, as you admitted in your response already, unfairly banned for being "toxic" to an admin - This is a lie first of all, but I was still unfairly banned and this is the reason why I'm asking for a refund of the subscription cost.

"The reason why I want this refund is because you've been advertising and selling this as a strategic method," you knew what you bought I even confirmed in the ticket we had open proof: 
https://imgur.com/a/WenYEtm also on my thread and all sales pages I clearly say "Live Trades" and  "Short Covers "Long Covers" "Trade Sizes" all 3 of these require teaching and mentorship which I provide for every customer that needs help.

"Now, im offering Free subscription to anyone who lost money in my service until they make back what they lost (That includes you.)"
You're running an method based on DCAing with an advanced martin gale system and claiming you have some secret "key role" info that backs up these trades & method, which you can not share because its super secret CIA info.. and you want me to go in again and risk another couple of hundred dollars? On what guarantees? You're not using SL, you're not closing trades that you took and accept a small loss just because you dont want to get your first L, and you want me to accept this super nice gesture of free subscription just so you can continue running your scheme in hopes of surviving the next couple of weeks or months without another liquidation? yeah idk in what world you live buddy, but you must be delusional thinking I'd do that.

Where is this claim  please provide proof that I'm selling my service based on secret knowledge CIA info like u say or what ever ? I'm not even promoting my thread discord or sellix in anything close to what  you are saying here

"I told you that risking everyting on one trade is stupid and that you should split it up in case of liquidations so you could make back the money you lost. If you didn't do that and STILL decided to risk everything on one trade, again, thats on you."
I never risked everything on one stupid trade. You're leaving out details again in some stupid way to make you seem right here. If you gona share screenshots and shit, make sure you include everything, not just specific things that speaks in your favour.
If you actually show our conversation I said multiple times that I will go with the least risky option, because it would be stupid of me to go high risk on some method that I've never used before. Your response to this was: "that's fair enough" . You remember this? lol.

Good on you that you risked less, other people lost way more than you but they understand that's its beyond anyone's control to make guaranteed money that's why there isn't more customers saying bad things, this stuff happens everyone lost money, me admins and most of the paid members, be grateful that you lost a lot less than than other people.

There wont be wont be anymore response from me to you, I Have shown clear evidence with clear proof.

@Liars is welcome to join my server, i will add him a special role so he can see all chats and decide.

"(The text is saying 100% like the title that's because i can change it at any moment in case i lost like we did a few days ago, and i will change it according to my winnings when this is all resolved)"

Your title actually says 100% winrate. It doesn't just say "100%".
Also, why would you not be able to change it to your accurate winrate % right now? Why would you need to do it after this dispute is solved? Trying to stall time to get more people to join your scheme, so you can then ban them when they're saying something in your discord that you disagree with?

"Reason for ban: toxic to community after we lost money you started blaming us and the method"
I was never toxic to the community after you lost me money. I've had the same attitude since the day I joined until I was banned. If you're going to say things like this, then I'd like you to SHOW PROOF of me atually being toxic.
So far you've only shown proof that the ban was not made by you, but no proof that I was ever toxic to the community or to your staff. This ban was made in an attempt to silence me after I just said "Ballers trade was liquidated today, everyone please stay safe". Just a minute or two after this I was banned.

"That doesn't even matter its not for sale, I choose what I sell to my clients and at the moment is 2 roles that you can buy, premium and baller roles. You was trying to dig a hole by asking stuff to get more info out of me i clearly stated that it was not for sale. "
Of course I going to ask and question methods, how else will I learn? Just shut up and stay silent and agree with everything you say and do like a fucking dog? I didn't try to "dig a hole" or "get more info" out of you, I questioned your method and was given a very shady answer, which was "I can't discuss it because it's key role", and I believed and still believe this answer was given with nothing to back it up. It's a lie. It's only to justify your "method" and not have people question it.
Again, I don't need to know your secrets, but if there actually are some - Then you should have no problems sharing them with @Liars or any other admin on cracked, right?

"Be grateful that you lost a lot less than than other people." - ThemYouAndMe, January 15th 2023.

"I Have shown clear evidence with clear proof."
You still did not show any evidence for banning me from the server. You claim it was because I was toxic to staff, then toxic to the community, but still no proof.
This post is by a banned member (Liars) - Unhide
Liars  
Staff
Threads
Staff Team
5 Years of service
@ThemYouAndMe You are still promoting in the thread as 100% win rate even though you have just said here that it is not. So, edit the thread and remove the 100% win rate. Provide your strategic method to me in my dms within 24 hours. Top of that, you cannot be banning someone from your server because they said one thing that you did not agree with. You can go ahead unban him if you do not want him as a client you can refund him. Do so within 24 hours as well.
[Image: Banner.gif]

AD by  @GoodEatsB4U exp 8/12/2024

[Image: 3KRc17x.gif]

Ad by @Bears - expiring 9/4/2024

SELLING THIS BOTTOM SIG BUT IN THE MEANTIME 

BUY https://spyderproxy.com & https://wehost.gg/

Ad by @- expiring 09/11/2024
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 January, 2023 - 09:17 PM)Liars Wrote: Show More
@ThemYouAndMe You are still promoting in the thread as 100% win rate even though you have just said here that it is not. So, edit the thread and remove the 100% win rate. Provide your strategic method to me in my dms within 24 hours. Top of that, you cannot be banning someone from your server because they said one thing that you did not agree with. You can go ahead unban him if you do not want him as a client you can refund him. Do so within 24 hours as well.

Just to clarify, im not the one who banned him and he is unbanned. I will send you my discord invite link you can check everything yourself and ill explain you the strategy.
This post is by a banned member (taap) - Unhide
taap  
Infinity
Threads
4 Years of service
(This post was last modified: 16 January, 2023 - 10:08 PM by taap.)
I have not received any messages from @ThemYouAndMe or any other staff saying that I'm unbanned. Not that it matters, as you decided to ban me for no valid reason and in my book - This is scamming. Which means that I'm requesting a refund to solve this dispute. I no longer trust that you're running and honest, fair and transparent service - so it doesn't matter if you unban me, you decided to ban me for no valid reason and nothing says that you won't do it again whenever you feel like it.

I don't believe that I'll be able to use this service, as it's already proven that they will ban me whenever I say something that they don't agree to and then just call it "toxic behaviour"

(16 January, 2023 - 09:25 PM)ThemYouAndMe Wrote: Show More

Just to clarify, im not the one who banned him and he is unbanned. I will send you my discord invite link you can check everything yourself and ill explain you the strategy.

Also take some fucking responsibility you goon. It's YOUR service, YOU are advertising it on cracked, it's YOUR sales thread here. It doesn't fucking matter if you were the one that banned me or not, are you this stupid?

For example: You think anyone can open a sales thread on the forums and then just hire outside staff and when the staff scams someone, you will not be responsible because it wasn't you who did it?
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 January, 2023 - 10:06 PM)taap Wrote: Show More
I have not received any messages from @ThemYouAndMe or any other staff saying that I'm unbanned. Not that it matters, as you decided to ban me for no valid reason and in my book - This is scamming. Which means that I'm requesting a refund to solve this dispute. I no longer trust that you're running and honest, fair and transparent service - so it doesn't matter if you unban me, you decided to ban me for no valid reason and nothing says that you won't do it again whenever you feel like it.

I don't believe that I'll be able to use this service, as it's already proven that they will ban me whenever I say something that they don't agree to and then just call it "toxic behaviour"

Also take some fucking responsibility you goon. It's YOUR service, YOU are advertising it on cracked, it's YOUR sales thread here. It doesn't fucking matter if you were the one that banned me or not, are you this stupid?

For example: You think anyone can open a sales thread on the forums and then just hire outside staff and when the staff scams someone, you will not be responsible because it wasn't you who did it?

U are unbanned, its up to you to join or not, my staff team now doesn't have the right to ban anyone without discussing with me, we made a public announcement about this days ago, and our losses, no one has left or decided to open a scam report from the 30+ paid members, Thread has been changed, signature has been removed from c.io, also sent a DM to @Liars

Also stop changing your refund reason with every post.
Threads
4 Years of service
(16 January, 2023 - 10:06 PM)taap Wrote: Show More

U are unbanned, its up to you to join or not, my staff team now doesn't have the right to ban anyone without discussing with me, we made a public announcement about this days ago, and our losses, no one has left or decided to open a scam report from the 30+ paid members, Thread has been changed, signature has been removed from c.io, also sent a DM to @Liars

Also stop changing your refund reason with every post.